Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

Shot him with a 300win mag, I am not sure how it will score with Boone&Croockett It will be out of the taxidermy after the 1st of the year so we will see how it ranks.

Dont know anything about scoring them,But I can sure tell he's a lot bigger than a white-tail.
Thats a woodland bou aint it?

Great pics hawk. Your little girl is a doll, but you need to put the drinks down.LOL

Nice pics biff. I liked the first one the best.

Ak that thing is huge. Must be a fun hunt.

Nice Double up Hawk and red!

AK that officially gave yote Wood ! nice going!

Heres my ugly Mug!
IMG00061.jpg

Last edited:

Ok so I figure since I am at over 1000 posts and still have not FORMALLY introduced myself, i figure its time for me to bore you all to death with "A Day In the Life of Alexander"

So hello everyone who knows me and that doesnt know me. as some of you already know, my REAL name is Alexander. Feel free to call me that if you wish, otherwise RED/REDLINE/s13/freak/jerk/A$$hole whatever you are already accustom to will work just fine. So for my introduction I decided to walk you through my day 9/18/07 (good thing i was off work)

Damian and I woke up

Picture001.jpg

fired up the ol baby einstein!

Picture005.jpg

here is the first thing i (usually) see when i wake up.... its pretty sweet. Its my 80 gal. and to all those who always want one, there is the full tank shot. now i know this is not pic of the month quality snce there are only 3 corals in there..... but it will be my octopus tank soon enough so there is really no point in going crazy on it.

Picture003.jpg

while i was doing my daily inventory on the tank it seems like one if the snails died becasue there were 2 snails, a hermit and a peppermint shrimp swarming it. (sorry for poor quality on this one.... believe me i tried

Picture006.jpg

check on Jack and the 180, he seems to already be doing his laps.

Picture008.jpg

and check on the 36g. wow its such a pain in the ass taking after 3 tanks.... i must break this one down. who wants to help???

Picture011.jpg

i get the coffee rollin, this one is specially for you Sarah!!!!! take that!

(oh and only you would get this.... but i was topless when i was making this coffee haha)

Picture012.jpg

check LRs new posts real quick while the coffee is brewin

Picture014.jpg

apparently Damian decided to bring me in my slipper.

Picture013.jpg

had to feed Jack. Here he is destroying an entire cube of shrimp!

Picture009.jpg

We brushin our teeth!!!!!

Picture017.jpg

Yes I know damian, I would love to take the bike out this morning too... but the general public frowns upon me takin you at this age. (oh and that is my "other hobby")

Picture019.jpg

breakfast at the diner with uncle Jared, Uncle josh (to be seen later) and his daughter.

Picture026.jpg

Damian found himself a Girlfriend!

Picture023.jpg

they were hugging in no time!

Picture028.jpg

so we all decided to go to the zoo!! it started raining but we are all still hardcore and went anyways. not gunna let the weather drag us down!

Picture029.jpg

This is uncle Josh... and it looks like we are cutting into Damians nap time... but as you see when we get closer he wakes right up :)

Picture034.jpg

wide awake
Picture033.jpg

chillin in front of the fountain, quite possibly Damians favorite thng at the zoo

Picture035.jpg

put my hat on him to block the rain

Picture039.jpg

Picture018.jpg

here are some animals we saw today!

Picture041.jpg

Picture037-1.jpg

Picture040-1.jpg

Picture044-1.jpg

Picture043.jpg

you can really see how wet we got here

Picture042.jpg

damian went down for a nap so it was a mid day check up accompanied by a ham and cheese and pb&j sandwich

Picture046.jpg

Went to the store

As you see here this is my frustrated face because going to the store for top off ro/di water for 3 tanks gets exhausting. Damn i wish there was a ro/di fairy that would leave a unit under my pillow

Picture004.jpg

Damian LOVES!!! to push the buttons though. so its my one joy of buying water

Picture010.jpg

had to stop in the "Adult Candy" section :)

Picture016.jpg

and off to see My Dad for Dinner. my mom was out of town so i think he was gettin lonely

Picture020.jpg

here is thier Koi pond. Ian Im pretty sure i have seen you talk about ponds here... youll probably appreciate this one!

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

baby back ribs... and Alaskan amber beer. gotta have the beer. man my dad is an awesome cook

Picture045.jpg

RAWR V2.0!

Picture047.jpg

Damian suited up in his pajamas

Picture049.jpg

well thats me! or at least a day of me. cheers everyone :beerchug:

cheers.jpg

I'm glad I stayed awake late for this one :). You guys went to the zoo twice in one week? Lucky kid. I feel bad now... You're going to miss Damian so much in a couple weeks :(. It's okay. You can photoshop him into your trip pictures ;).

And with that, it's back to the neverending astrophysics homework! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, nice Christina Aguilera poster. Classy!

Nice se tof pic red!!! I havn't seen that fairy either, Iv'e been waiting up late every night to try and catch that b!tch but she never show her winged a$$, so then like you I have to run to the store for top off.LOL

yeah but at least you only topping off a 55 and a 30. still lots of top off to keep after im sure.... but man is it frustrating

Shut up biff.LOL you have your own ro unit. Yeah mines not too bad but when it comes to water change time I have to make two trips, because I only have room for 3- 5 gal jugs. I could only imagine running around for 3 tanks and exspecialy the tanks you have. You should invest in a ro unit, would make life sooo much easier.

Back