Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

So I had the USMC Ball this weekend. It was a great time and not to mention our commandant Gen Conway was there. But I figure i could share my family with my wife and I at our finest...and me putting the kids to work
My wife in her gown.(she is so hot!)
IMG_1810a.JPG

The best we could do with both of us cause we forgot the camera back at the hotel
IMG_1806a.JPG

My ladies the day after the ball raking the damn leaves
IMG_1823a.JPG

Me enjoying blowing the damn leaves
IMG_1819a.JPG

And my cleaner shrimp who now leap at me when i stick my hand in the tank. I call them PeeAir and DewShwaa yes they r french
IMG_1829a.JPG

Awesome looking bunch Fastlight.
If you'll break out the chainsaw and get rid of them trees,you wont have to deal with those leaves.:mrgreen:

Yote I swear it has crossed my mind countless times. They are maple trees too!!! dirty dirty trees. leaves in the fall. The red crap that falls off at spring and the helicopters that fall every other year or so clogging the hell out of my gutters. Grr i hate those trees

Awesome looking bunch Fastlight.
If you'll break out the chainsaw and get rid of them trees,you wont have to deal with those leaves.:mrgreen:

Yote, I never know you was a poet. :mrgreen:

That could become a famous quote.

Thanks for serving! Also, thanks to your wife ... She's serving too, although many don't realize how much effort it is for the families.

Nice intro pics fastlight. I love jacking around with my cleaner shrimp "beer battered" I wish I had 2 like you, I have added a second one twice, both disappeared. No trace. Maybe in their shy moments they got caught by my brittle star, who knows.

I have always been fond of my maple trees. I grew up with them, and though I have to gop through more car washes than I should have to, I still enjoy them.

nice pics of your family fast ligth...sir..thanks to people like you we live in a free country..god bless the marines..

Well I know I've been gone for a while, but im a constant Lurker. Nevertheless here I am.

Me as the best man in my frat brother's wedding
n176200368_30614244_6090.jpg

thinking about buying this GSX-R, but i opted out
0205081220.jpg

My Heart. . . .Tia
tia.jpg

She has a thing for turtles (and dolphins)
0726081355.jpg

Tia posing at the Myrtle Beach Aquarium
0726081346a.jpg

And another
0726081346.jpg

And us together at the "Lights Before Christmas @ Riverbanks Zoo"
1215061925.jpg

Well that should be a good start for you guys to get a better sense as of who i am. My real name is Tyron (tie-ron) or you can just call me heavy. And since ive been gone a few things have happened...
1) I built a stand for a 75 gallon, but im going to build another because i didnt level it correctly. Was close but not close enough. Itll hold a house though (well at least me standing and jumping on it).
2) My brother had a beautiful baby boy. And named him cameron. Im an Uncle now.
3) Still in college
4)My grandmother passed:(....But im Ok now!!
5) I voted today!!! Woo-Hoo

Sorry about your grandmother I'm glad you are doing well.

Congrats on becoming an Uncle!

i cant remember the full reason of why i didnt get the bike. I guess i just sat in there too long and started thinking about what else i needed to do with my money.. . .like getting this tank started!! which i still havent dont yet,LOL

**and thanks for the comments about my Grandmother**

Last edited:

Here are a few of me and my beauty. My names is Spencer and hers is Renee.

Attachments

• DSC00719.jpg
    DSC00719.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 237
  • D.C.jpg
    D.C.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 219

She looks like her feets cold standing in that creck:D
Sharp looking couple too.

Back