Introduce yourself with pics.

HAHAAH.
NAw I didnt.Bambi's mom lives in Orlando :D
My families wanting to visit Hawaii,but they wont get a plane or a ship:grumble: and I hear theres some great fishing over there.

275.jpg

1231082046.jpg

0826091821.jpg

here are a coupleof new pics of #1 and #2 the first one is at mount rushmore and the other 2 are just some random pics of us. no marky mark:mrgreen: comments either or i will have to come to your house and stalk you:mrgreen:

Glad you posted that first picture #1, cause in that Marky Mark picture you look like you're ready to KILL someone. :shock:

As for pictures of #2, well we seen better ones. Oops. :mrgreen:

your in sooooooooooooo much trouble when malissa (#2) see's this post. actually im gonna tattle on you and show her right now. :frustrat:

and we all know there have been better pics of #2 on here but that was the one that#1 picked out:mrgreen: so there david :D and h he looks like hes gonna kill to you i told him hed looked like he'd been smoking the ganga:mrgreen:

Love the avatar, #2.....it's about time we had someone put an avatar to battle the bobbing boobies and other of the men's suggestive female pics ;)

i have muscles biff they are just really small ones.:nanananan. im a toothpick and cant do anything abouit it. I eat like a horse and dont gain any weight:frustrat:

Well #1 if you'd quit doing that meth stuff you'd gain some weight! :lol: :mrgreen:

BTW what does that tattoo say across your stomach? What's the meaning?

Also great picture of the two of you together.

what do you mean by you guys are you talking about us mexicans or what dcan:mrgreen: seriously i don't know why we do it and i wouldnt ever be able to have a 50" waist. my matabilism is to fast

Back