Introduce yourself with pics.

1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg

oh Snap! Now the mystery is on as to who he really is. First one to hack his computer gets a free Living Reefs tee shirt (or at least that should be offered =) )

Ok, I do not condone what Kennedy has done, and I for one take anything he says with a grain of salt (sorry, Kennedy, but that's part of the consequences of lying). Whether or not you're really 15 or younger or older, doesn't matter to me because your credibility is shot regardless. If you are sincere, I hope you tone yourself down....a LOT.....cuz you got google-busted multiple times, and your best bet now is to just tell the truth from now on because google is out to getcha! Besides..it's easier to keep track of the truths you told vs the lies you told :Cheers:

That said...

I'm going to put myself on the line and put a kilroy pic of myself "in" my tank so we can get this thread back on track and leave Kennedy to his own consequences.... It's been a while since I posted a pic, so here's one I took just now--someone follow suit and post a silly pic of themselves, cuz you know you want to!....or not? :shock: :mrgreen:

DSC05019.jpg

ok, fine! lol

Here's my most recent. Watch out people! It's amazing what kind of crazy medical tools you can find on ebay. :twisted:

777774737_byYxt-L.jpg

And of course, my sh*tty pic was followed by someone with a good camera :frustrat:

That's a mighty big.......tool you got there, D ;)

:mrgreen:

So your feelings got hurt over the internet? You better get a little bit tougher there buddy. Stop being a jagoff and posting up fake stuff that you keep getting busted on. There's lots of other boards out there.

Back