January Meeting!

Welcome jermpool, why are all these local people so affraid to post in the local club forrum? Are we that anoying?

Yeh Bryan be careful - an old man like you has brittle joints and bones - maybe you should drink some extra ensure before you go. You know it promotes bone strength!!:mrgreen:

I thought we would start the meeting around 1 pm on Sat the 27th. Since it's winter and should be cold I thought we might cook a big pot of chilli and have hot dogs to go with it. What do ya'll think of that?

I hope this weekend will work for everyone - especially for all the new folks that have been posting - look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting the new people.

mmmm chilli me likey...

Hey anybody bringing stuff to meeting? I have green and yellow zoos (all that lived through my hvac malfunction) I'm looking to trade for diff color/varieties. Let me know what you have. I have small frags or a big rock of em. I also have the large button polyp zoos left and would like to trade some of those for a few other things.

Trying to get some variety back in my tank.

/donny

Not me I just got my tank back to where I want it and have nothing but rock and 2 maroons in it, hopefully soon I will be in a slot where I can trade with yall.

hey jelly what kind of maroons do you have, gold stripes or regulars? Are they hosting in an anemone? What kind of attitude do they have? just curious - I have a large female gold stripe and recently added a small male and they are not that bad, aggression wise towards other fish. I just keep hearing horry stories about them. Just wondering what your experience has been.

I live off the second cleveland exit #25. I'll post directions as the weekend gets closer. It's easy to get to and olny a couple miles from 75.

anytime you wish to speak to me concerning clowns feel free, They are indeed my favorite breed of fish for the aquarium. I have the regular white stripe T.R. maroons one male one femal there not hosting yet because I dont want an anemone and dont have the money for a coral just yet I am hoping to find a frogspawn at the swap for a decent price. Do you have something for yours to host? Keep in mind they will host corals not just anemones Ive seen em host a hairy mushroom, Ive seen em host a frogspawn, Ive heard of an instance where one hosted aptaisia. I had recieved a pair a couple years ago for my aniversary it was a combo a mated pair and an anemone I had a clarki and a saddleback the maroons did not like either one got along fine with my other fish just not my other clowns :) if there not paired up you will see agression for a little bit just be patient its nature taking its course my male loves my female alot but she is somewhat mean to him at the moment. As for there attitude very relaxed environment my female greets me when I step up to the tank my male keeps to his own when i do work in the tank Ill take the top off they swim around my hand been very curious at what im doing they will let me pet them, very laid back I enjoy them emensely. Hope this helps you.

Last edited:
hey jellyman, Ive got some nice frogspawn I was sending to the frag swap, If you think you might be interested let me know. its green with pink tips. its in my avatar picture. I usually get $20 per head. I have a single head piece, a double and a triple.

Back