JCE's road to a success

AGH biff hola como estas :mrgreen: me chillin chillin :shock: for some reason im HYPER :^::^::^::trampolin:trampolin:trampolin:boldblue::boldblue::boldblue:

day pick
IMG_0235.JPG

I bet when you have to clean 2 inches of salt creep off your lights you'll wish you hadnt seen an airstone.

just came back from the petshop with 25lbs more plus some small pieces he threw in now i have about 80lbs YEY ill post pics when i "finish" the scaping

oh he also stated that with 80 lbs of all live rock i may not even see a spike someone had told me i think yote not sure cant quote

so what should i do just keep an eye on the parameters

he sells the pH meters i may buy one instead of the color coded stuff and also will upgrade to refractometer

water is really cleaning up :^:

Getting a refactometer is a good idea. The hydrometer that I had was wayyyyy off. When do you plan on adding more rock? How many total pounds are yoou going to have? Tank looks good.

Getting a refactometer is a good idea. The hydrometer that I had was wayyyyy off. When do you plan on adding more rock? How many total pounds are yoou going to have? Tank looks good.

i just added it right now all total i have 80Lbs not counting the small pieces i was thinking about 90lbs but im guessing 80 is good enough

i want bigger tank now :shock:

IMG_0237.JPG

pic as of now

i have a hitchhiker in one of my rocks he looks like a centipede any idea he went into one of the small holes of the rock before i got a chance to snap the pic

Back