JCE's road to a success

just tought about something i live on an island 2 blocks away from beach and im doing an almost 2 hrs drive back and forth to another city to get SAND ROCKS AND FISH:shock: but the ironic part is i hate going to the beach lol bleh what a curveball

also no FISH stores on this island HA exept to eat

Air bubbles in a marine aquarium are all around a bad idea. Not only do they do nothing but cause HORRIBLE salt creep every time a bubble pops, its not good for fish to be exposed to air bubbles either really. Looking good otherwise so far, keep it up, keep getting rock and you'll be there in no time.

it took me about and hour and a half to "lock" all the rocks to each other so when a fish or snail is on it they wont fall also i made sure it had plenty of caves :bounce:

heres a pic whit water clear YEY

IMG_0241.JPG

just tought about something i live on an island 2 blocks away from beach and im doing an almost 2 hrs drive back and forth to another city to get SAND ROCKS AND FISH:shock: but the ironic part is i hate going to the beach lol bleh what a curveball

also no FISH stores on this island HA exept to eat

Thas cool.From what I remember of Galveston,you wouldnt want any of that rock in your tank no way.

well somehow i totally missed my cycle ( i just hope my GF doesnt miss hers HAHA oh not funny) anyways i went and got a 2nd then 3rd and finally a 4th opinion on my water stats and they all said the same thing my water (miraculously) is perfect just TOO salty even tought my hydro was reading 1.022 the refracto they had was reading 1.026

these were all seperate stores and about atleast 10miles apart so not coincidental i yought about getting one fish and a leather coral the fish is this one

http://animal-world.com/encyclo/marine/tangs/images/PowderBrownTang(WhiteFaced)WMTa_Ap8ST.jpg

im drip acclimating him now wow i dint know it was this easy lol im slow

and coral is this one i got him small so he can grow also whats that white stuff coming from him is that poo???

IMG_0242.JPG

Last edited:
Thas cool.From what I remember of Galveston,you wouldnt want any of that rock in your tank no way.

thats why the closest i get to the water is the seawall when i drive to work and also thats the reason i have to wash my car like twice a week

That white stuff is coral slim.They do that when stressed.
Salinity of 1.026 isnt high.Its perfect.Thats where I keep mine.

Your reference to your girlfriends period to a cycling tank was a riot!

Leathers will shed so no worries there.Good luck and congrats.(on the baby thats on the way too!!!)

Your reference to your girlfriends period to a cycling tank was a riot!

Leathers will shed so no worries there.Good luck and congrats.(on the baby thats on the way too!!!)

WHAT NO:shock::shock: then the fun stops I JUST STARTED :evil!?!?:

That white stuff is coral slim.They do that when stressed.
Salinity of 1.026 isnt high.Its perfect.Thats where I keep mine.

bleh poo sounds funnier

good to know tought how does coral poo then egh poo :pooh: anywho

lol yeah

Back