JCE's road to a success

I don't intend to be mean saying this, but can you please make your posts somewhat more understandable. I often have to read over what you say a couple times before understanding it.

"good to know tought how does coral poo then egh poo anywho"

Powder Brown- well anyways its a cool fish congratulations, are you the one that sent his fishies to a friend for safe keeping? Sorry if Im mistaken memory fails me at midnight.

I don't intend to be mean saying this, but can you please make your posts somewhat more understandable. I often have to read over what you say a couple times before understanding it.

"good to know tought how does coral poo then egh poo anywho"

k no prob , i'll start using puctuation

"good to know, tought how does coral poo then, (thinks to self)egh poo..... anywho"[/

Powder Brown- well anyways its a cool fish congratulations, are you the one that sent his fishies to a friend for safe keeping? Sorry if Im mistaken memory fails me at midnight.

yeah i let him have em, no big deal, im starting FRESH, well kind of:bounce:

it's puNctuation. I know my computer underlines words when I misspell them. Does your computer have this option? It may just be on Safari. I am not sure, but it is quite handy.

it's puNctuation. I know my computer underlines words when I misspell them. Does your computer have this option? It may just be on Safari. I am not sure, but it is quite handy.

using IE, need to switch back to FireFox its used to be so helpful plus i was typing fast and im sleepy

well anymawho night peeps

ey tallman i dont need to puNctuate right

why well just read

PHONES IN CHURCH

A man in Topeka , Kansas decided to write a book about churches around the
country. He started by flying to
San Francisco and started working east from there.

Going to a very large church, he began taking photographs and making notes.

He spotted a golden telephone on the vestibule wall and was intrigued with a
sign, which read "Calls: $10,000 a minute." Seeking out the pastor he asked
about the phone and the sign. The pastor answered that this golden phone is,
in fact, a direct line to heaven and if he pays the price he can talk
directly to GOD.

T he man thanked the pastor and continued on his way. As he continued to
visit churches in Seattle , Detroit , St. Louis , Chicago , Milwaukee , and
around the United States , he found more phones, with the same sign, and
the same answer from each pastor.

Finally, he arrived in Texas , upon entering a church in Dallas , TX .
, behold - he saw the usual golden
telephone. But THIS time, the sign read "Calls: 35 cents."

Fascinated, he asked to talk to the pastor, "Reverend, I have been in cities
all across the country and in each
church I have found this golden telephone and have been told it is a direct
line to Heaven and that I could talk to GOD, but in the other churches the
cost was $10,000 a minute. Your sign reads only 35 cents a call. Why?"

THIS IS WHY I DONT NEED PUCTUATION

The pastor, smiling benignly, replied, "Son, you're in Texas now ......
You're in God's Country, I t's a local call."

Hope you know its a joke lol

Hey Boss I was just reading up on the Power Brown you have(acanthurus japonicus) from what I have read they can be difficult to get to eat. But on a possitive not the white-faced powder brown is the hardier of the two type of powder browns

What size tank did you put the powder brown in? Keep in mind that a 55 and even 75 gallon tank are too small for most tangs, you may need to find it a new home very soon when it outgrows it. Powder browns are also very prone to ich, and they stress out and get sick super easily. They are not easy fish to keep alive. But good luck with yours!!!

AGH!!!!! i keep trying to go to sleep but cant , well ryan thats weird, when i finished the acclimation i put him in the tank and to make him feel welcome i added some frozen brine shrimp .first he was just getting to know the tank and the rocks then he started eating like nothing right now i see him eating the algae of some rocks i have, seems healthy and his color didnt fade AT ALL during his trip back home which cause of traffic and some stops i did lasted about 2 hrs and a half

he was still bright and beautiful

ohhh i know someone who is going for the next POTM

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What size tank did you put the powder brown in? Keep in mind that a 55 and even 75 gallon tank are too small for most tangs, you may need to find it a new home very soon when it outgrows it. Powder browns are also very prone to ich, and they stress out and get sick super easily. They are not easy fish to keep alive. But good luck with yours!!!
:chair:----->:faint:------>:kruecken:

Back