Justin's 125 build

People have always been so shitty and mean on that site. I've been a member of it for 4 or 5 years now and I've been less than impressed by the unhelpfulness and rudeness of so many people on there. Community fail!

Just look at my postcount here compared to there...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am just excited by all the posts from fellow Tucson Residents! Thats awesome! Justin I am so happy that your build is going so well! It is so hard to keep patient while doing a build! Especially when you have tons of livestock sitting on your garage floor!

And David great to see you on here as well. By the way the frag you gave me is doing very well. The thing I always didnt like is that everyone on the other site thinks everyone is loaded and can afford the newest BubbleKing and if you dont have it, your tank is going to be crap! Also, the people selling frags for just under what you could buy them in the store! It is a hobby, not a money making machine. Well to me anyway!

And David great to see you on here as well. By the way the frag you gave me is doing very well. The thing I always didnt like is that everyone on the other site thinks everyone is loaded and can afford the newest BubbleKing and if you dont have it, your tank is going to be crap! Also, the people selling frags for just under what you could buy them in the store! It is a hobby, not a money making machine. Well to me anyway!
David's giving away frags???? David... Buddy... have I ever told you how much I admire you :mrgreen:

Fitchguy I am sorry to say I must not be the David you are thinking of. :( Although if my corals were doing that well I would gladly frag them and give some to you (and Justin, too).:bowdown:

Dont forget #1 loves free stuff to David. you forget im a mexican:grumble: we invented getting free stuff:shock: hence the cheese line :mrgreen:

David, you get me that awesome Christmas present, and then I hear that you are GIVING AWAY frags, and my Christmas present did not include frags! And then you try to backtrack and DENY that you gave away frags to people other than me!

How dare you. How. Dare. You.

Fitchguy I am sorry to say I must not be the David you are thinking of. :( Although if my corals were doing that well I would gladly frag them and give some to you (and Justin, too).:bowdown:

:grumble::grumble:When I get to the point of giving away corals (and I hope to God I do someday) Biff and Justin will be the first to get some.:grumble::grumble:

I unloaded the temporary display setup, and moved in the new stand:
P1110037.JPG
I loaded all the livestock into the sump and will keep everything in it for the next few days while I clean, prep, paint and drill the display. Please disregard the mess of wiring in this pic. I was in a hurry to make dinner plans but had to get the heater running. It will not remain the way it is pictured.
P1110038.JPG
I am really pleased with the flow rate and baffling in the sump. The pump is louder than I expected. I put foam below it when I built the stand. Any other ideas to cut down on the noise?
P1110039.JPG

Back