Lets see your MD

Ive been trying to get a new shot of mine but he's being a butthead. Mines just as skinny as Brian's and he eats like a whale, then sometimes he just doesnt eat. He's prolly got a high matabolism lol. Love your pix Brian.

well i guess i should posted up here a long while back i had my first mandarin for 8 months he lived happy and fat in a 10 gallon tank that was only a month old when i got him he ate frozen foods and loved dancing when id come into the room the day i moved some live rock into his new 24 gallon paradise i placed a cleaned out applesauce jar in the tank o hes have something to hide behind, he instantly took to living and sleeping either in,on, or hanging out of the jar.
but one terrible Monday i woke up to find his tank mate dead and him floating in the spill way of the filter the water parameters where perfect and he had been fine the night before so i pulled him out and got him into the nursery box in the 24 gallon
Wednesday i let him out and he didn't swim so well i caught him again and he freaked out in the nursery box he died later that hour less than a week before my birthday
god speed Mr. fishy

i have recently bought a new mandarin this time spotted a baby at less than 3/4 an inch but its not the same

omg the grammar Lol nice spotted mandarin is it ORA or Wild?

Took a couple min to shoot these...he wasnt very photogenic today. Maybe he's mad at me, idk.

DSCF3527.jpg

DSCF3528.jpg

DSCF3529.jpg

DSCF3531.jpg

Back