Little Fish's 46

So i got me some new rocks and totally redid my tank. I have been waiting to this for awhile, and i wish i had gotten to it sooner. The tank looks sooo much better. I also added an algae scrubber, which is doing great work.

I also got the cutest little 6 line wrasse. Just a little baby, but she zooms around the tank and i adore her. The clowns are still trying to decide who gets to grow a pair of tits, but i think the one with the circle on his side is winning. Which is good because the other one is an idiot, almost killed himself the other day - must be male. The cardinal takes life in stride, and the mandarine is doing well also.

DSC_0001-5.jpg

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0006-5.jpg

DSC_0008-4.jpg

DSC_0014-4.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0044-1.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

It actually sticks out the water a little bit, i really love how it looks, but i have to admit i stole the idea from one else on here. I think d2mini . . .

It does look awesome but I am curious about how you will clean the glass behind that wall of rocks? I have a hard time reaching some areas and it drives me bananas.

I dont ever clean the back glass actually, nothing but coraline grows there anyway, and the coraline sucks at growing on there too.

So here are some updated shots.

Purple bird's nest that is really starting to take off, plus the sexy shrimp that have been moved over. I almost killed this corals by burning the s**t out if it under my lights, but it has turned around and started to grow to my eternal delight!
DSC_0001-9.jpg

Side shot with the pink zoas i moved over there.
DSC_0005-3.jpg

Insanely orange plate coral - thank you so much Kody for the wonderful birthday present! <3 you
DSC_0006-8.jpg

Sps mountain, is looking, well, SPSie
DSC_0007-5.jpg

Zoa Ranch
DSC_0008-7.jpg

LPS hights
DSC_0010-4.jpg

Down the side
DSC_0013-3.jpg
\

FTS
DSC_0014-5.jpg

Last edited:
Well the last few weeks have been really bad for my fish. First my favorite clown jumped and now the mandarine is missing. I havent seen her in about week which is very odd. This is leading me to think that there is a crab or something in my tank. I also lost two 6 lines and neither of them jumped. So i have set a few traps to see what turns up.

All the corals are really taking off. Im going to remove a couple of the leathers though, i think there is some serious chemical warefare going on and my favorite being the loser. Hopefully the toad stool will make it. But if it does, i have a little baby from it. Its not much bigger than a pin head, but i think its pretty darn cute.

Hopefully by next weekend i should have all the new corals in the tank, i got several montiporas.

Some new pics. I dont have a new pic of the birdsnest, but looking at the photo from just a week ago, i am stunned by how much new growth it has.

Zoa Gardens
DSC_0027_4.jpg

Turbo snail!
DSC_0048.jpg

Plate coral
DSC_0035-2.jpg

DSC_0041_2.jpg

SPS mountain
DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0028-2.jpg

DSC_0026-2.jpg

Encrusting Gorg