Living Reefs T-Shirt Contest!

OMG, nooooo

II was totally joking. I just thought it was hilarious that my kid has issues with grammar. I was making fun of her geeky addition to grammar certainly not Dennis' design. Besides, using it as a pause is colloquially correct as Dennis pointed out in his response. Please, Dennis, don't think I was 'dissin' your design or your grammar skills. Oh, and the comment about the vertical writing., well, yeah, vertical writing like that does encourage guys to cock their head to one side and start staring at the "girls." But I wouldn't move the words, it's perfect where it is. It makes the point of being different. Art always wins over the potential for jerks to stare at your boobs. Besides, if he's hot (aka: wearing a LR t=shirt) then it's kind of fun to have the girls admired :shock:

Dennis, PLEASE don't think I was nit-picking your design. I'm a huge fan of your work. If I offended you, my deepest apologies.

Yeesh.... I've had my work shot down in flames, praised, sometimes flat out ignored since I was in high school. I can take it all, and would never have thought anything you said was a serious nit pick. :D

So where's all the other submissions??? :shock:
We had a buttload in the beginning, and then fizzzzzle.

I didn't want to flood it all with a bunch of different ones and wanted to leave the field open for others to submit. I was thinking there would by other entrants also.

Catherine, it should print "ok" if the silk screener is capable.
You might lose some of the subtleties of the blends.... could get a tad muddy. Kinda depends on the image and the process used to print a raster image. I used to use Fishead.net and they had a really good process for doing that kind of thing. And of course you need to get a clean scan of it, but that shouldn't be a problem.
So mostly it's going to depend on our silk screener.

Ok, i updated my design with some corals and added a turbo.
I'm a believer in less is more so I don't want to junk it up with too much stuff. :)
Also posting a detail shot of the bottom left.
Someone else asked if it was meant for front or back. I'm not a fan of designs on the back of shirts but i guess that will be up to the popular vote.

LivingReefsT-2b.jpg

I like the style of the logo & fonts used. Colors are ok for me...maybe changing the pink/purple a little...

But i dont like the upside down text...

my :twocents:

Great job everyone.

I love the shirt, but I would recommend having the design on the front. For one thing, more people notice it, and more liable to ask questions! And second, a painted design on the back is awful hot in any sun! I have a couple T's I can't wear in the summer because it's too hot! :twocents:
I'm just sayin'.... :D

I saw this and said man I wish I was an artist. So it gave me an idea. Why do you need to be an artist to design a T-shirt. So here is my submission.

Attachments

• Tshirt.jpg
    Tshirt.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 238
Back