LR picks next fish!

My vote for the Green Mandarin, I can't wait to get one, they are BEAUTIFUL! So Many colors running through them allmost neon coloring, liked it when I saw it pictured in one of my books then saw one in store just after starting my tank way more colorful than any photo I have seen. Giving my system a little more time, but in my opinion this is a must have!

Mandarin Dragonet - Green (Pterosynchiropus splendidus)

hey hawk u should take a trip to down here in the keys and get some ideas for ur tank there is a good reef down here called calosa gardens and its a nice reef

shitzu I have owned mandrins befor and have had the worst of luck with them..... I really want a target mandrin but I going to wait a couple more months until my tank is more established.
Bubba if I had the money to fly to FL believe me I would be there kickin it with you

shitzu I have owned mandrins befor and have had the worst of luck with them..... I really want a target mandrin but I going to wait a couple more months until my tank is more established.
Bubba if I had the money to fly to FL believe me I would be there kickin it with you

to bad you don't live closer i just got one yesterday from my cousin who is getting out of hobby till he gets a house female spotted mandarin like free stuff but didn't really want one but know one else would buy it so i took it for free.

Pods are the bugs you see on your rock at night.Isopods,copapods,and another kind of pods.
Shihtzu,I take it you've not look at your tank after the lights go out?
If not,Take a flash light with either a green are red lense and spend a little time enjoying the night life in there.Its a whole new world after dark.

looks like i fell asleep at the wheel on this thread. yes the stories are true my naso you guys may have seen pics of in my newest tank thread kicked the bucket on me. it was quite sad becasue it was my favorite fish so far.. i think, there is a lot of competiition and didnt have him long but it was a really cool fish. surprised me too casue i was looking everywhere for it. fed the tank..... still no sign. looked in the rockwork for like fifteen minutes!!! then i looked up.......... DANM!!!!!!!! stuck to the maxijet. no idea why either. he seemed so healthy. was eating 2 times daily. swimmin around just fine, then the next thing you know BOOM dead, porceline water slide ride for him. and if he could have been alive for it he would have been disappointed to find not every drain leads to the ocean. thankfully!!!!

Pods are the bugs you see on your rock at night.Isopods,copapods,and another kind of pods.
Shihtzu,I take it you've not look at your tank after the lights go out?
If not,Take a flash light with either a green are red lense and spend a little time enjoying the night life in there.Its a whole new world after dark.

Only once, discovered a bristle worm lurching around, gave me nightmares so haven't been back at night.:shock: that was just after I got my system running and after seeing that worm I just new he was a bad guy and I would have to tear down find the ba**ard and re set. Was happy the next morning to find out he was in fact a good guy! I will get a flashlight as you suggest and start watching the nightlife. thanks

Back