• Hobbyguy - mandarin

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • WannaRace - side tank shot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
at least I know lionfish would seriously film something and post it... and we all would have some quality entertainment. and maybe doc would do it with a halloween mask on or somethin

Doc Break out the Nacho Libre Mask,
Im watching Breakin' two, electric boogalo now for some Tips~

now I am getting scared. I can't believe we are tied up. <sigh> I will get out the spandex and the tuning fork for my dance, but man, it makes my tukis hurt for a week afterward!

-Doc

come on people one more vote for lionfish and well have a picture of gods most beautiful creatures on the home page. TANGS!!!

I feel like i have betrayed lionfish since im a fan. But, its not a yellow tang shot and i really wanted you to win with a yellow tang. If doc wins this, Lionfish's next one will be so much better that doc will not stand a chance...or anyone for that matter.

Lionfish hasnt unleashed his full potential yet, i just feel it...:). I think he is going to do that next month. Doc should win his last one because i have a damn good feeling lionfish will be out of control with his next pic and doc will have to do much better than the full tank shot to compete with lionsfish.

Next month will be all Lionfish, i have a damn good feeling!!!

come on people one more vote for lionfish and well have a picture of gods most beautiful creatures on the home page. TANGS!!!

um, you clearly are not a man. Real men are into angelfish. Just ask Redline. Tangs are a nice second, but angelfish really are the most beautiful fish in the ocean.

-Doc

I am glad I get to crack up reading threads like this !!!! LIVINGREEFS.COM is the shyte !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back