May POTM Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Reefing newb
Here are the entries for May:

https://www.livingreefs.com/forums/reef-talk/13715-picture-of-the-month-may-11.html

Good luck to all! :smile:

P.S - I'm away on holiday in a few days, so I might not be able to make the image POTM right away (but I'll try and do it from my laptop if there's wireless access!).

Rules

Please please please post the username in bold for the person you wish to vote for (making it easy to count :wink:), followed by any comments in the normal way :smile: One vote per person, and you cannot vote for yourself.

I can't make my phone do bold and I don't want to turn on the computer...... so....

GOOSEMAN

sorry I couldn't bold it

Last edited by a moderator:
I am confused. What happened to the old way where all the pictures are put into a new thread and the polling function is used to cast votes? Why is it different this month? Just wondering.

Daugherty, thanks for the vote! :bounce:

i wish there were a way to show you my camera but i cant take a picture of it and use it at the same time ... but it is a Sony Cybershot 5.1 ... thanks for the vote

Last edited:
I am confused. What happened to the old way where all the pictures are put into a new thread and the polling function is used to cast votes? Why is it different this month? Just wondering.

Daugherty, thanks for the vote! :bounce:

It depends on who sets the poll up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back