My first tank - 60g

I like the way that looks! Very nice! I was thinking of something similar to this for my tank, but one of them on each end of it. Do you think it will get much build up of stuff behind the rocks where there isn't much water flow though? That was my only concern about doing it that way.

Thanks everyone, Cotton, i wouldnt worry about it personally, its not going to get stirred up and there are enough cracks for the hermits and snails to get back there. Also the shrimps spend more time which is my only regret :P i dont see him as much.

Thanks nemo, i think it just looks 'natural' like that, none of the corals particularly stick out like a sore thumb, they all blend in now.

bah I wish I could upload from my phone. I found an aquacultured clam and he is only 1 inch long! also got a nice montipora and another sps! can't wait to get them in the tank. there sitting in the car right now

Ok, i got home last night and all lights were already out, so now its morning, here are the pics :D

this is an Aquacultured clam that ive got, looks amazing!
295y.jpg

Green Monti
297c.jpg

Acro - blue
300n.jpg

Thanks Brian, I havent looked after it for a while! time for some emergency water changes XD haha

How has your tank been? I need to go checkout a few pictures

Thanks Brian, I havent looked after it for a while! time for some emergency water changes XD haha

How has your tank been? I need to go checkout a few pictures

The tanks are good, I took all the corals out of my nano when I set my new tank up so it's practically a FO tank at this point. I need to start adding more to it again.

The tanks are good, I took all the corals out of my nano when I set my new tank up so it's practically a FO tank at this point. I need to start adding more to it again.

Why did you take all the corals out? did something go wrong?

I gotta say, I think I should stop trying anemones, Ive got 2 atm, 2 sea apples and 2 nems got killed by my bubble coral and 1 died from the fan... stupid things

Back