New Guy New Tank

I will get a test kit someday, but for right now I get free test from my LFS. plus they keep a record of all the test so they see a flux or not. Im still to new to get technical lol. Im trying to keep it simple for now. Here is a new pick of my second shrimp and a better pic of my Halloween crab.

Attachments

• IMG_5704.jpg
    IMG_5704.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_5706.jpg
    IMG_5706.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 213
Nice start Mike its a pain in the but at times but it does pay off when you see your hard work turn in to such great beauty. even in a crash to recover and save many things its a great experience. I've have my problems here and there i sure a few people here can tell you that. But it helps to have the insight of these folks I now call friends. Well here's to the best of luck may you never have hair algae or gorilla crabs :D

~Kurt

Thx guys. Sad news...... Lost 1 cleaner shrimp and 1 Blue leg crab. I dont know why?
So $35.00 down the toilet. *sigh*

Are your levels ok? I know from over the summer when I had my crash, my ammonia peaked to toxic off and on and killed all my shrimp and crabs. Hell some of them even burst half way out of there shells.

My water was tested last Thursday and all was good, thats why I got the Coral Beauty. My LFS is closed tuesdays and wendsdays for restocking and they do my testing for free. So I wont know till tomorrow after work. watching Coral beauty like a hawk and she is active and eating as is my other cleaner shrimp and Halloween crab.

My water was tested last Thursday and all was good, thats why I got the Coral Beauty. My LFS is closed tuesdays and wendsdays for restocking and they do my testing for free. So I wont know till tomorrow after work. watching Coral beauty like a hawk and she is active and eating as is my other cleaner shrimp and Halloween crab.

Well just keep your eyes peeled. I'm confident that you water should not be to far off if at all. Other than what I've been through and learned over time I don't know what to say other than water and or hitch hikers. But I don't think you have hickers your rock looked fairly bare of veg. And rather clean at that. Any ways I hope it was just a flook take care Mike

-Kurt

Back