night shots w/leds from K-mart...lol

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
Yeah,i know cheesy.I am impressed though.I know they won't support any corals or anything(not that i'm getting any),but they are cool looking at night.They cost 22 bucks for 4 swivel heads,each has 3 leds.Who knows,put 4 or 6 sets up,it may look nice...IDK..I have 2 on in the pics..Still trying to figure out this camera:grumble:
4550963431_ec8183042b_b.jpg
4551599618_8d33f621b2_b.jpg

Thanks,it was just a spur of the moment thing.Saw em ,bought em.I'll try and get alittle more creative tonight,maybe put some blue tint over them or something.
My clown trigg is the newest addition(2 months or so),he bothers noone YET.I have heard all the stories though:D

I'm curious about what lights they are? And they swivel too? Do you have a picture of them before? What brand are they? etc, etc, etc. more info please, they sound perfect.

I can't remember what brand and its not written anywhere on them.....I think they are just k-mart brand or something.They have a very easy mounting kit too.
4552309388_a59c44c947_b.jpg

They look good and the design is pretty attractive.A little to bright for moonlight though unless you put some blue lense over them like you said.

Back