nudys 12 gallon nano

Looking good! Your animals should be comfortable in that small tank for a while, hopefully the tank will clear up soon so you can post new pics of your aquascaping and animals in their new home!

everything is setled and the fish are in.

DSC02354.jpg

DSC02353.jpg

DSC02352.jpg

DSC02351.jpg

im trying to build a wall.

Be careful what you ask for.

Thats a question that no body can answer.Just keep your levels where there supposed to be and it'll eventually grow.

so i just got a soft coral coral, i dont know what its called, and im trying to frag zoas, i cant get them to stay on the rock. also im having a big algae problem, i have a crap load of some red/brown shit on my sand, how do i get rid of it.

DSC02395.jpg

DSC02394.jpg

DSC02393-1.jpg

i also bought more live rock, turns out its un cured, so now i have to cure it ;(
im gonna crush it up and put it in my refug when its cured, and also some of it in the tank.

Yes that is a kenya tree. Some people don't like them because they can grow and spread so fast, however, I have had one for a year and it has only grown 1/2 inch and not spread at all. Looks nice though. Enjoy it.

That brown crap is diatoms.They'll come and go as your tank matures.Not much you can do about em,but wait em out.You'll wake up one morning and they'll be gone.
Look on the bright side though,you've not got into the really stuff like cyano and hair algae yet.

i made a litlte stand for my zoa frag out of a dvd case. My hermits kept on messing with it before. i also bought some nasty ass fiji live rock. smells like absolute shit. looking at it makes me sick. im currently trying to cure it.
DSC02397.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02400.jpg

DSC02401.jpg

Back