nudys 12 gallon nano

That looks like good live rock. Yote's right, the smell will get better. And that is a kenya tree... One of the first corals I ever got too. Now it takes over everything and I have to spend a lot of time keeping it back.

My kenya tree hasn't grown much. By what you all say I'm thinking is good because I don't want it taking over my tank. Your coral are looking good.

today i was chizzling my live rock apart and guess what i found. a CLAM SHELL!!!!! it was sealed inside the live rock. i also found a fat sead bristle worm. i tried pulling it out and while i was puling it out it poped and a stream of dead worm juice squirted on my neck. taking uncured live rock apart is one of the nastiest things i have ever done. the small and ick is unbearable.

No need to remove the bristleworms, they are good guys for your tank and will do an excellent job keeping the sand and rocks clean.

this week i go a rock with yellow zoas on it and a new xiena the xiena was only $10. i think thats how u spell it. my kenya tree has grown alot. i will post pics shortly.

here are some updated pics.
DSC02486.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

green/yellow zoa branch rock

DSC02471.jpg

xenia (cost me $10)

DSC02468-1.jpg

Kenya tree (almost doubled in size)
DSC02470.jpg

Purple zoa frag
DSC02469.jpg

ever since i put my phosphate absorbing media in my algae has gotten a litlte bit better but is still very bad.

Back