Phastrohs 220 Gallon Build - Pic Heavy

Ok the Green Killer is living in my Fuge. It was simple to lure it out with a cube of food on a stick. I used the gel type so it would stay on the stick I have while the fish tried to eat it.

I hate those gel binders and my fish barely bite it.

Just a little vid to update the thread.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2YqUyHZ2fo&list=UUAlvjyUBDTg8-NTfksQ3QBA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:

Thanks a lot. I still have much work to do growing some corals and buying more :D

I just counted and I have over 30 corals. I mean it doesn't even look like it but they are there. Even with all of them my water stays good for 2 weeks without really having to dose.

Just low alk but by the time it is waaaayy low it's water change time.

Hey thanks a lot. I try to make it so other people can learn and see what I do and make. I guess anyone can make diagrams but I am a graphic artist so I have a lot of programs. Actually I should be making nicer ones hahahs

I remember when I started, mostly all I could find were threads with words and not a lot of pix or even good pix. Just like to give people good visuals and detail my stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8nFHoxb1o&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Feeding frenzy on the Ol Reef - YouTube[/ame]

Hey thanks a lot guys. I really try to put some thought into my fish selection. Colors and compatibility and this was the best I could do. There really is a serious amount of colors going on. I always watch them and think how nice they all look together.

There are 24 fish and about 33 corals. Trust me it looks like less corals but they are there.

Some of the fish will not stay here forever. My Fox Face is getting large and seems to hog the food so he may leave one day and possibly the Flame Angel and the Blue Face. Flame seems to bother other fish but since I put the Blue Face back in after 2 months in the Fuge it has calmed down.

Here is what I have:

Hippo Tang
Lieutenant Tang
Unicorn Tang
Yellow Tang
Naso Tang
Blonde Naso Tang
Flame Angel
Coral Beauty Angel
Blue Face Angel(Sub Adult)
Fox Face
3 Cardinals(2 PJ and 1 Kaudern)
1 Male Lyretail Anthias
2 Femal Lyretail Anthias
2 Mated Clowns
Royal Gramma
6 Line Wrasse
4 Green/Blue Chromis

3 Clams

9" Sea Cucumber that I had since it was 2 inches.

I had a lot of those fish since I started out.

Is that a koran angel? i love those so much. Beautiful tank!

No it is a Blue Face which is my favorite Angel.

He was always eating my coral or nipping so I slapped him in my Fuge for 2 month and so far in 3 weeks I have yet to see him eat or nip but it is inevitable I am sure that he will again eat it.

I am hoping if he does he only eats the only 2 he ever went by since they were cheap.

I want to one day have a FOWLR for him.

Cool video bro...looks like a free for all battle.

LOL yeah they get plenty of food but man when the cubes go in they go wild.

I give them at least 1/2 a seaweed to a full sheet a day and they eat it in 2 seconds and then they eat 3 cubes of food before you can say eat up as you can see and then they try to eat all the coral food on days I feed it.

Lards!!!

That Fox Face will eat a whole cube if he can alone.

My bad, he is just lovely :) Now i know what size tank i have to save up for. Thank you very much for sharing.

He won't look like that for too much longer. They look awesome when they are adults.

You can't tell in the pix but his tail is mostly yellow but it looks blue in the pic. His top area is yellow as well and you can see his adult colors behind the blue, black and white stripes. The area under his mouth has the girdle of blue spots as well and the yellow by his eyes is spreading.

Love this fish, just have to watch the corals. I would just keep moving him to the fuge for a while if it nips again. It seems to have worked so far. The sump is pretty large for my tank so he won't be cramped.

Back