Pygmy Wrasses

Samhain

Satin, Lace, and Sequins
Anyone familiar with the Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse or the White Banded Possum Wrasse? If so, do you like and/or recommend them? Are they similar in behavior? I like the looks of both, but I don't want a fish that simply disappears in my tank, never to be seen again. I do have lots of little caves in my rock work, so they would have places to hide, but I don't want a fish that hides 24/7!

Other tank inhabitants will include an ocellaris, a firefish, either a flame angel or a coral beauty, a mandarin dragonet (eventually), the usual bevy of snails, hermits, emerald crabs, a cleaner shrimp or two, and several corals. I'm also considering a flaming prawn goby, but I'm having a hard time justifying spending $150 on a fish that maxes out at about 1". :shock: I'm afraid that it too will get lost in the tank, never to be seen or heard from again. Any opinions on these little guys?

I guess no one has any experience with these little guys! Oh well. I think I may try something else at first. Perhaps a 6 line wrasse, or a flasher instead. Thanks anyway!

Back