Votes: 4 44.4%
  • LPS

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ricordias

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
I will take zoas and ric s also. And I know I may not get any favia with this random order that's just what I was wanting. I just don't have the set up for sps corals. How are we going to get the money together?

salt_new = patrick
sabotage = james
bkv = brandon
ironman = brian
sailfin = anthony

Also I think Iron wanted LPS etc.

I think paypal and add the 3% fees.

Well if we do the 30 frag pack the price goes up to $9 per frag - I'll stick with 4 frags $36. Which one will we do - The only frag pack with both sps and lps also has rics in it. Is that the one we would do?

Bettle:

I think you are maybe confused. This is the club forum for chattanooga reefers in Chattanooga TN. Not that we wouldn't love to have others participate here, just saying that because we all live in the same city.

There would be no possible way to get you the three corals without another shipping cost plus the added stress of being shipped twice.

It's probably best that this order is for locals only or those that can pick them up in Chattanooga.

Sorry for any confusion.
Brandon

ive run into a problem...i had to have some car repairs done therefore i am short on funds...there are 2 solutions to my dilema.. 1. back out 2. see if you can wait to order next friday. i would prefer the latter if we can all agree on this..

thanks and sorry

It seems that the rev has started a trend. I think we should wait until more can participate. What do the rest of you guys think?

hrm i dont know how to take that...but anyways if everyone can wait till next friday i'll be able to participate and im sorry if this caused any inconvience for anyone

I say we go ahead and order, then just give james whats left! just kidding man. just curious though, how long is the sale going on?
Im leary anyway of ordering corals I havent seen so it doesnt matter what we do.

I'll see if I can find out when the sale ends. I was just saying that we might want to wait until all that want to order can. I hope that is OK with everyone?

I'm trying to pay for a trip to Belize so if you guys want to hold off or order it wouldn't matter to me either way.

I also agree with iron on not buying to many unseen corals, but with the frag swap coming up figured i could easily get rid of any i didn't like.

Also at cap bay they sell sps frags for $19 and then get much cheaper if you start getting quantities... maybe we could just drive down and do something like that.

Brandon

A trip to cap bay would be great. I did not know they lowered prices with larger orders. Let's try and do something like that soon.

cap bay is only good if your getting stonies, which cuts the group down. since only bkv and sailfin were the ones who wanted stonies! you guys are so selfish! the rest of us will just have to buy plane tickets and fly to the keys to get our corals. and shoot brandon, do you really want us to feel sorry for your finacial situation when its because of a trip to belize. give me a break!

I was just simply saying that if I wouldn't be upset if you guys held off.

I never said "please brian feel sorry for me", now go hook up your inferior skimmer. HEHE.

Can't make anybody happy, can you Brandon? First of all this was David's suggestion, then he backs out!!! Just wait until he gets back. I'm gonna make sure he never gets another Krispy Kreme doughnut again. How about we hold of until Monday and see if we can pull something together then? I cannot believe that we can't get any more response for this though. $8.00 a frag is a steal.

A steel huh, anthony Ill sell you 30 frags at $5 a piece, then we will see who got the steel. LOL! Ive heard they do have good stuff though, it would just suck to get a box full of kenya trees, toadstools, and brown acroporas. do they have a money back guaranty? Ill do whatever yall decide!

I've ordered from chris twice and I can say there are few places that have better service... It isn't going to be like the Live Rock we ordered trust me.

Both times I have ordered from him he has thrown in something extra that wasn't asked for. However I will say he is also a very good photo taker. But not as good as David, only David can turn brown zoos into the "Godly Golden Laced Rivers of Fire with Magnificiant Fucia Centers".

Chris also spent almost 30 minutes on the phone with me when I ordered the pink with blue tip hyanctis explaining how hard it was where to put it etc to give it the best possible chance.

As sad as it is when i ask for donations reefermadness also replied within hours explaining they had reached there donation limit for the time being. Not what I would have liked to have happened, but was a quick and honest reply.

Brandon

P.S. we should try to work atleast one david jab into everypost. New club requirement

Back