Round Robin Zoa Trade

Rc - yea I won't be cutting my anemone, sorry but its only been in my tank for about 3 weeks now, and it has a family of 8 living in it, (but if it splits on its own we can talk) maybe something else you see. :)

i'm game. don't have much worth fragging at the moment, except xenia. and of course it's supposed to be a poor shipper. I have some green zoa's and green star polyps that could be fragged. that's about it.

I've uploaded all that I have into my gallery. Most of it is listed under Invertebrates.

Has everyone else that is interetsed uploaded their frags into their gallery?

I'm plotting and scheming my new frag tank right now. I need to build a stand and some cabinets. Not going to be cheap. I have most of the tank equipment, but can't set it up on the floor.

My good buddy is a trim carpenter for a living. I was hoping I could trade him an airplane for some carpentry work, but he wants cash or other stuff. He's got too many airplanes already -- like most of us that fly.

I did buy a new light and I'm hoping that will help my frags grow faster. Maybe I can get the frag tank set up before Thanksgiving and possibly be fragging for the Round Robin by spring. Maybe?

What do the rest of you think? Do you think we should try and get ready for the Round Robin in the spring?

That gives most of us time to grow our stuff out a bit. Seams like a lot of us are interested, but like me, not ready to do the actual fragging just yet.

Oh yeah. After watching that video, I can't wait to order some bone cutters and scissors.

I'll buy a piece of lace rock and bust it up. I'll place the pieces next to my zoas and let them grow over onto those small rocks. Then it looks like it's just a matter of slicing cleanly with a sharp razor blade to seperate bottom of the polyps.

Back