Salt Recommendations

Hey all i was gonna go out today and get some salt, now lookin through all the diff threads ive read that some have a higher calcium level than others, my question is, I;m just starting my tank and prob not gonna add anything for awhile, i would assume that i will be fine with high calcium levels till i add a cal loving specimen?
Also any recommendations on a salt solution, when i was at my LFS the other day they had a 5gal bucket of instant ocean for about 40 bucks, seems like a good price or should i go with another?

If you're not going to add any corals IO would be fine, if you think you will be adding corals Reef Crystals would be a better choice for beginner corals.:twocents:

I have used IO reef crystals and oceanic. All have been salts for me. IO is good, but low on PH calcium and mag so you might have to dose.

I use Tropic Marin...just the regular, not pro-reef. I don't see many people talking about it, but my lfs switched to it and they said they noticed a significant positive difference in their corals, and since it was only a couple dollars more than what I used to use (crystal sea?), I switched. The few reviews I've seen rated it pretty high. OH and it dissolves quickly, too.

Lol might as well thank everyone, i guess im gonna go with either reef crystals or somethin equivalent, tank will be up and running soon just had a couple set backs (Damn Dentist)!!!

Back