Sarah's new 60 gallon!

Here is the awful algae.

Attachments

• algae.jpg
    algae.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 382
It gets easier right around 5. Once they can go to school, you start to get some form of a life back lol. Until then, live vicariously through your husband. :p

Ew. That's some icky algae.

It's good to see you here, though. Baby years are hard. I joined a bookclub just to get out of the house for a couple hours. Not sorry about it.

Sarah Sighting! As thrilling as a glimpse of a rare beast in the wild. In this case, the beast has elastic pants on all the time and can be seen dashing to the bathroom to throw mascara on and brush her hair when she hears a key in the lock.
Thanks Erin, and that's a good suggestion.

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 379
Just wait for bubble guppies!!! Lol
75 long is a good size for taking up a wall. But you may be unhappy with the width of the tank. Coming from a cube to a long??? However the length may allow you some additional viewing time. Just some thoughts.

Whats wrong with elastic pants??????? And who really doesn't throw on mascara when the door opens??? But good hearing from ya and yes that is icky algae. I used to take the rocks out and scrub them and pick algae when I did water changes.

Ahhh, the frustration. Our house is finally built, we moved in 2 weeks ago. I just moved the tank yesterday. Ug. The heater had quit and the poor tank was freezing. All fish alive. I took out a lot of rocks and put them in buckets to dry out in the garage. Killed me to do it but they were covered in bubble algae, and/or red turf. Some of the rocks had nice corals on them. So I'm sort of starting over from scratch it feels like/looks like. I HATE MOVING MY TANK. Second time in 5 months. Zero fun people. Zero. I have sand again thou, which I'm glad about.

I don't care about excuses or moves! You have not posted in a while and its kind of boring without your fun posts! But yay on the move and hopefully the kid is still around and you didn't forget to bring the child along on the move. It happens haven't you seen Joe Dirt?????

Tank is still going strong. It's only been 4 years since my last tank update. Haha. I do have an orbit marine light now, love it.
I just have a clown and a six line. I cannot seem to keep any inverts alive. I started running phosguard and chemipure blue about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully it helps with my ever present brown dust.

Attachments

• IMG_8288.JPG
    IMG_8288.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 191
Back