Sniffles 29G

As promised here are some shots of the new additions: Fox coral, Nuclear Paly (which the owner gave me for free for my other 2 purchases) and a Purple Tipped Australian Elegance (still needs some recovery). I'm also going to turn the elegance 90 degrees, the water flow seems to be forcing it to close.

DSCN6210.jpg

DSCN6211.jpg

DSCN6212.jpg

DSCN6213.jpg

Well, tried a different mode on my point and shoot. Just got shots of my elegance.... mmmmm I love my elegance! Think I could feed it a silverside? or 1/2 of a silverside? I've fed it some mysis mixed with cyclops. I think it'd be neat to watch it consume some silverside.

DSCN6216.jpg

DSCN6217.jpg

Thats a good looking elegance.
But I dont think I'd try to feed it a silverside.The elegances mouth aint as big as an anemones mouth and could cause it some trouble.
I dont know that for sure though.Just my take on it.

Kinda worried about my elegance again. It hasn't opened up in a couple of days and the tentacles are getting shorter. I've read that if it is in too much flow that the tentacles with get short and fat. All the tissue looks fine.

Tested the params and everything is perfect.
0 Nitrates
1.25SG
10.2 dKH
8.2ph

sorry to hear the elegance is not doing well. Your tank is overall coming along really well though. I am in love with your blue tipped fuzzy mushroom. its beautiful. keep the updates coming.

I think there some kind of disease that effects elegance corals,most those from Australia if I remember right.

Ya, I've been reading about that. It's been opening more though. I think it's been growing new tentacles.... I guess we'll see....

p.s I've got a surprise :mrgreen:

NOW! :D

Nothing big, just some new additions and another shot of my fuzzy mushroom.

Picked up some pink zoas, pink and purple chalice frag and some paly's that look like stardust zoas, just larger. I almost purchased an Acro but I pussed out cuz I wanna see how this chalice does under my lighting. ENJOY!

DSCN6230.jpg

DSCN6229.jpg

DSCN6231.jpg

DSCN6233.jpg

p.s Sorry for the shi*t photos, especially of the paly's. The LFS owner fragged them for me and told me to place them in low flow. So when i feel comfortable moving them down to the glass to get some better pics I'll post'em ASAP for yall.

Thx guys. I wanna get a frag of an Acan she has, but at $75/frag it's a little expensive. However, I've never seen anything like it. GIANT polyps that have pink eyes, and purple/blue rims that look like they're sprinkled with yellow, green and red sugar. Its CRAZY!

Back