Take a wild guess

I understand. about the only reason i can get a pic of the angel is because he is obsessed with my cleaner shrimp

oh and unless im wrong doc currently has 2 emperor angels unless i completely misread recent conversation

in fact, I almost quit the hobby, but I recovered and now I have two tanks in my house. a 90 gallon VISIT DR MARCO'S REEF BUILD THREAD and my 125. It was sad, but I got over it

-Doc

hmm i can never keep things straight.... but now i remember because you had the im back thread. its all coming back to me now

Hurry up and post some pics.I wanna see what these puppies look like.

When were triggers shy?I only had one trigger,an undulated and it was never shy.

Oh and BTW,how's the Seahawks doing?

mine usually hide for about three days, even angels, before starting to sniff out the tank

-Doc

the female
007-5.jpg

the male
016-1.jpg

the tank now
008-4.jpg

GREAT PICS!!! Damn. I forgot how much I love that fish. I see them from time to time, but not with the yellow you have on your male's fins. Great choice to fill the tank.

-Doc

Awesome,awesome,awesome!That was worth three awesomes,it was so cool.
Your tank looks great too,btw.

Doc,I can't get them now that Hawk has 'em.I can't go with something somebody else has....I wanna be unique,something nobody else has.I hear they are the triggers considered reef safe-safest.How true is that?

very. The are reef safe as far as triggers go. A suggestion for you Hawk, keep only heavy rocks in the tank, as they get bigger. They will knock over rocks and corals that are not fixed into the rockwork.

They do not touch corals, but will eat peps and other ornamental shrimp. I never tried to keep one with cleaners, but I imagine they are safe with them, but I would not try more than one skunk. Keep a cover on the tank to keep them from spitting out water onto the power cords, not just eggcrate

-Doc

Reef I have a sally light foot that jumped on the male as he was swimming around and started clawing at him. He just slammed the sally in the sand. I thought it was over for the sally (i ws kinda happy) but he just left it alone after that.
Doc and Red.... as for the glass tops there staying on no matter what fish I have. Now that I have a sump I will do all my evap from there (leave the doors open and put fans toward the sump water) not to mention I have AC now. I also hate the look of egg crate. I even painted it black and still hate it, but I love the look of glass tops.
My biggest worry is my clam. If it comes to it I will take it to my LFS. It has done fine under PC's but if worst comes to worst and it gets picked on someone who has MH would be best.
I also dont own any small rocks they can move and most of my corals (even the ones on small rocks) are glued down. I heard they move rocks out of the need to keep there sharp teeth filed down. From what I read if you keep plenty of empty snail shells around they will chew on them. The only bad thing about that is they may start picking up live snails and learn to like the taste of them. BTW I'm buying elbow high reef gloves. When my clown bites me that hurts enough I cant imagen a trigger.

haha that sucks. none of my fish have ever thought about it. the only excitment i get is my cleaner and peppermints like to climb on my fingers when im getting close to them. its fun.

if you keep them well fed, you will not have to worry about them eating your snails. Feed them daily.

-Doc

Back