Tanked's 125 build thread

So, here's an update. I've added a bunch of corals, an urchin, and a sand sifting goby. Also had a catastrophic failure of my overflows (the return pump sponge was clogged.... probably for a couple of weeks...) and some stray voltage from a bad heater.... but things look ok now.

FTS:

fts-3-16-2010.jpg

chalice (and Angie the angelfish)

chalice.jpg

And a shot of a bunch of stuff in the middle-bottom of the tank

middletank.jpg

Got some new corals from Kucklehead yesterday-- they're so cool!!

Pics:

corals2.jpg

artsy-corals.jpg

pls ignore the dirty sand... my gobies are still hiding from the tangs I introduced like 2 weeks ago....

I second that comment Biff!

and thats awesome looking rockwork! only if I had that skill...

I don't have that skill either! My mom designed my rockwork for me. I struggled with it for two weeks.... she comes to visit, and told me where to move stuff, and she had it looking fantastic in an hour. :Cheers:

I don't have that skill either! My mom designed my rockwork for me. I struggled with it for two weeks.... she comes to visit, and told me where to move stuff, and she had it looking fantastic in an hour. :Cheers:

Mom's are good like that... you will love you brain, they are so cool you have one with great colors too! you working on your stuff so you can come get something for your tank and the NSLFS for you?!

Well either way, you still moved the rock. She just told you where to put it :)

Well, I added a large yellow corris wrasse. He's almost as long as my sailfin and so eye catching. The last time I had a corris, he hid in the sand for 3-4 days... this guy was out immediately and already eating. He also came over to inspect my hand when the naso came over for his usual petting. Is it weird that my naso likes to be petted whenever my hand is in the tank? The wrasse and naso seem to be buddies. maybe they figure yellow-colored fish need to stick together. Wait...does that mean my fish are biggots? oh no... :shock:

that would mean I'd have to scrape all the coralline off my front glass....

but if one of yall wants to come do that for me, I'd gladly snap pics :D

Back