The cutest 6 line there ever was!

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
But I'm biased cuz I paid for him LOL He's actually very tiny! Still a baby! I couldn't resist the price either. He's been exploring the 2 caves, picking at stuff. Hope my bully of a kole tang doesn't pick on him!

gremlin5.jpg

Yeah, so far, I'm impressed at his outgoing personality after just one day in the tank, totally unfazed by the bigger fish around him.

Nice pic. Love this fish. Say goodbye to flatworms and bristleworms. They have quite the personality too. He and my mantis get along great. Hes also going to decimate you pod population.

Nice pic. Love this fish. Say goodbye to flatworms and bristleworms. They have quite the personality too. He and my mantis get along great. Hes also going to decimate you pod population.

Oh wow, I never thought about the flatworm thing :D I have unfortunately seen them in my fuge. So far, none in the dt, at least, none that I can see. Good. He'll grow big in no time!!

Not too worried about the pod population, since I have no pod-reliant fish....the diamond watchman does eat his share, I'm sure, but he also pigs out on any food I put in the tank.

Im trying to get this baby mantis outta my tank at the mo, its so quick, before i finish blinking it is travelled the distance of my tank back to its hole! :)

OMG you totally stole my fish! Let me go check my tank :mrgreen:

Aren't they cute?? Cuz of that stripe on his eyes, it looks like he's blinking when he looks up and down :D Mine was eating like a pig tonight. He was not shy taking food from Buster (my fat foxface).

Im really not a fan of most of the wrasses (they kinda look like unicorn puke to me . . .) but i really like these guys.

And mine is like a speeding bullet when i feed the the tank, all over, eating everything. Im really curious as to how she manages to swim with all the food in her, she gets quite the little belly . ..

hmm might havve too look into one i have always liked the coloration and if he is too nasty i guess i can always let him play with my damsels for a while jk

Back