The final product of the 55

no fish. although certain kinds would help, they would also cause your tank to crash again... look for astreas, ceriths, turbos, nassarius. they should help, hermits also kick ass in my tank. just dont go overboard or they'll starve when they eat everything.

Well the trigger might eat most inverts since they are on its menu.Did you get a Rectangle or a Picasso.You might be able to get a lawn mower blenny to controls algae on the rocks and sand.The glass will need scaping do the fact snails are usually menu items

well

the system is still running gorgeous with the huma and 3 new american turbos i guess that's what the lfs called it and they are nocturnal so that's a good thing i did with getting them for the huma trigger tank since he is like a vacum killin everything he gets and it's like a grave yard in there out of control. but hopefully i will get a clown trigger in there in maybe like 2 more weeks and see how it goes

yeah

well gona have to do some more research then cause i have been told that bigger tangs and fox face could be added but i'll see what's up

well number 1 is that big tangs and a 55 will be problems. A foxface and tang sometimes is fine, but with little room is where issues arise. While a 55 gallon sounds huge for a normal freshwater tank with little fish, for a saltwater tank, its still very small. A tang with the trigger tho? You said a clown trigger not a tang. Remember how big these fish get and go from there. Just becuase they are small now doesnt mean that they stay small for long. You have a fish that gets a good size now, so start with smaller fish next.

Yea,I have two of them I forgot the password for the first amonyia and made another one but there the same drunkn dude,dudez .(didnt want to lose all the postz)lol.Im confused now :beerchug:

Back