To get a bigger tank or not that is the question

JoeG

Reefing newb
I have a 28gallon nano cube cf quad Ive had for a year and its pretty much fully stocked and idk if i should just sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor or up grade to a bigger tank.

Fish: pair of clowns and a chromis

Coral: green hammer , frogspawn,kenya tree,red and blue mushrooms,zoas ,duncan, long tentical plate and elegant coral

CUC: turbo snails and blue leg hermit crabs

002-2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

thanks I really like all in ones im leaning towards the red sea max 250 but its only a 66gallon so i could get more coral but i would still be limited with my fish choices I could do a 90g with a sump but im going to start working full time n DIY tanks seem to take alot more effort so idk lol

Your elegance coral will force you to go bigger because it eventually have night time tenticles long enough kill neighboring corals!!!

Very nice looking tank. I would leave it alone.

I would if funds and space allows to go bigger. I would fit the largest one in a great show place in the house and develope it as you have the current ank. In the end you will not be sorry. At first the setup takes some time but in the end the care becomes second nature and you will really enjoy it.

Go big or go home. Lol.

Back