Trade

SoccerPro522

Reefing newb
I want to trade my red v tail grouper that is too aggressive into the local fish store, fintastic is the name, but I dont know what to get.

I have,
1 blue throated trigger (male, Trig)
1 sailfin tang (nala)
1 snowflake eel (jetsom)
1 candycane squirrelfish (belle)
Inverts
hermits
snails
sandsifting star
green star polyps
frogspawn coral
serpent star
I was thinking a foxface (I know they are poisonous, I had one but it died with the Ich plague) :mrgreen:

I always wear gloves even when i dont have a foxface in there its just a habit and i forgot to put that i have a longspine urchin.
Any other ideas before i get one like a saw a wierd looking fish called a bird wrasse how are they???

I'm voting for the foxface. They are far hardier than a tang and I think they are super friendly and have tons of character. My foxface is the only fish in my tank that I really thin of as a pet.

They cant i have already been stung by an urchin and with the gloves i dont get stung, my foxface has flicked his spines on the rubber and i wasnt hurt, also playing soccer i always have little cuts on my hands( from sliding) and wearing gloves makes sure they dont get infected with who knows wat

Pretty much.
He'll eventually warm up to your tank.Then he'll be out doin his thing like he owns the joint.

Back