update, just letting ya know I'm alive

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
Well, the 180 is down, and set up at the new guys. Sad to see it go, but excited about what I'm doing downstairs. I picked up a pile of stuff at a church yard sale today.....rofl. There was a new 50g hagen tank, a mag 9.5 return pump, a 30g drilled with 4 different size holes(not sure what to do with that) There is a 30g acrylic trickle sump, a kent bio-rocker (whatever the hell that is), three mj1200's, a bucket of red sea salt (new) an ebo-jager 250w heater, four t12 retros, three sea clones (anything I can turn these into?) grabbed it all for 100. All I wanted was the tank and the mag 9.5.....lol

then I went to a fellow reefer, and picked up a custom built 48x22x14 frag tank, stand, four more mj powerheads, a box of tropic marin salt, another ebo-jager heater, acrylic overflow, for another 125.......

Anyways, now I'm wondering what to do with all this. I was going to set up the frag tank as just that, but looking at it now, I'm curious how it would look as a shallow sps dominated reef.......I also have the 46 bowfront.....one of these two will have to house a small rotating stock of fish for sale.

Any input guys?

Back