Waddi's 125G Thread!

Didnt work out that way, the guy didnt have rock, and my buddy is getting some eco rock soon, may as well go green and help the reef's!! :D
So i got coral instead, cool favia and a monticap

uh ok, my favia has some kind of tube worm living in it, or some creature, im not sure. it looks like its drilled itself in there in living there, there is a fan in there that filters and reacts to light and movement.
Any help?

Maybe a coral barnacle?? :?
Its either that or this crab/tick thing i have heard about, but i dont know the name! ahhhhhh

Just got done checking out the 32 build now checking this one out. Sounds like its gonna be great. It's been four weeks tho and no update!? We need to see this tank get wet and salty! .......I know what's coming next..."thats what she said" lol

Hahahaha
My RO/DI unit is on its way, i have all the rock ready, just need to move one tank out of my room, and the other in.... its gonna be a heavy job.. hahah

Haahha yea I looked at it after I typed it out and was like jeez this sounds bad....oh well they will laugh lol

Hahaha, yup, once i get the tanks moved, i can start the aquascaping, sand, and then fill when my RODI unit arrives!! :D Yayayayayay so pumped!

Quick shot of the tank moved, was sitting at my desk couldnt be bothered to move, took it where i sat. maybe sometime this week the RODI unit will arrive so i can start! :D

DSC01342.jpg

CRAP us chemistry majors never had that type of poster in our dorms or rooms!!! So that is what the girl meant when she asked me if I knew the periodic chart by memory. :grumble::dunno:

Back