Waddi's 125G Thread!

Hey what protein skimmer do you have and where did you get it from? Its tough here in canada to get the sweet equipment because of the shipping costs. I would like to order an octopus for my 75.

Well i have a buddy in New brunswick who can get me some nicely priced stuff here is his website, send him an email and find out how much it will be to send to ontario.

Derek's Reef Shop

You could have a look at JL Aquatics, but they are on the expensive side, and not got a great selection.

Last edited:
So i have no clue what i could add to the tank, with everyone getting along, cant really add another tang, nor clownfish, goby, maybe a handful of chromis and some firefish?
I really want some big fish like more tangs, but i have a feeling that it will be a big bully fest if i do.

Also i need a skimmer, but i havent got the 22" room under there that the skimmer rated for 180 need, jeez, hahah, any thoughts?

Yea i was thinking either a Kole Yellow Eye with the Yellow Tang, or a Convict with the Yellow, thoughts? Just dont want any bullying, you think a 125 is enough to have two gobies? Or would that just be a bad idea?

Cardinals are boring ass fish. You can have a pair of wrasses in your tank, I have a 6 line, and the Yellow Coris. I also have 6 Tangs.

Yea one of the reasons i upgraded was to whack some tangs in there. But i would like a small shoal/harem of something, but i think that may be the anthias.

Ok that looks good, sucks that i live in Canada though, i shall see if my bud can special order one.
But its a bummer from the bottom of the sump to the top of the tank is about 26 inches, and most skimmers out there at this rate tank have a height of like 24 inches, this is the one i was looking at originally:

Derek's Reef Shop

But it leaves me two inches to get the lid off, and i dont think it will work out.

Um I wasn't a math major in college but that was two days ago and still no picture???? I do not care if there is 7.87 inches of snow on the ground pictures are more important than freezing to death!

Back