Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

Got some new stuff over the weekend and updated pics of existing corals.

Hi-Fin Goby
Picture040-4.jpg

Picture039-3.jpg

Picture038-5.jpg

Picture014-4.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture012-3.jpg

Dendro growing another head.

Picture021-2.jpg

Picture022-3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Dave (time to upgrade to that empty tank you have...maybe????). That porites is really encrusting nice and that a good sign it's happy.

Thanks for the blue zoas. They are really nice!

Looks great Dave (time to upgrade to that empty tank you have...maybe????). That porites is really encrusting nice and that a good sign it's happy.

Thanks for the blue zoas. They are really nice!

It's definitely time to upgrade to the empty tank. I've just been lazy :frustrat:. Yes, the porites is doing really well. If I can keep everything stable then I'm sure the rest of the SPS will follow suit.

I'm glad you like the zoa frag. When those other ones I recently got grow more I'll get you a frag of them as well.

Also, my snails and hermits went nuts of that Mike Acadia frag. It had some algae growing on it and they clean it all right down to bare rock in a few hours. There was also a hitchhiker zoa on it. Not sure of the color yet. Thanks again for the freebie elkhorn. I gave one to my brother and kept one for me.

Last edited:
I think he's a neat little fish. I really didn't need to add another fish, but it's small so I thought what the heck? How much waste can that little fish really put into the water anway?

Got some awesome frags last night. No pics yet as I got home at 10:30 last night and my lights were off. Pics will be up tomorrow. Here's what I got.

Eagle Eye Zoos
Tubbs Blue Zoos
Whamin Watermelon Zoos
Tangerine Zoos
Purple Monti Digi colony (freebie) It's about 4"-5" colony.
I lucked out with the freebie. As I was about to leave the guy said that he had to trim a piece off because it was growing into another SPS. I didn't think he was going to trim such a large piece. Then he said do you want it? HELL YEAH I DO!

Back