Whats your oldest inhabitant?

getting them too eat it is still hard i tried all different kinds of food and when i was sure he would die he started eating brine shrimp he wouldnt touch anything i tried

nope id love too but finding a female is a bit difficult
no they dont go after prepared foods even full grown they just swim away or ignore it and garlic seams to not work on them

Here are my oldest fish, my occellaris is 10 months old and my black and white is about 9 months old. Here's my favorite pics of them
Clownmouth.jpg

clownsponge.jpg

I thought I'd share mine...
A black oscillaris clown (used to be a pair) named Eddie Fish by my then four year old son.
He's two years old now. First fish I got in the tank... (he's the one with the orange on his face)

5280_119908631715_508916715_2819472_1802952_n.jpg

ohhh no i wasnt hatching my brine shrimp i was useing frozen enriched brine shrimp with some of that vitamin enriched whatever that i though in the bag when it started to thaw

I started my tank around 1988 or 89...been too long to remember exactly, but most of my live rock is from Hawaii when it was still legal to harvest it from there. The longest I had a fish live, a yellow watchman goby, was around 13 yrs. I still have a ton of mushroom corals from when I first started up along with green star polyps and anthelia (even tho I am trying to elimate it). I also have a mated pair of clarkii clowns with a sebae anemone which are over 10 yrs old.

ORA captive breeds mandarins. They are about twice the price of wild-caught mandarins, but are widely available.

did read some on that, from what I saw there is more about wild egg clutches being hatched in tank than real breeding,it was quite a while back? thought the prices were alot higher too

I started my tank around 1988 or 89...been too long to remember exactly, but most of my live rock is from Hawaii when it was still legal to harvest it from there. The longest I had a fish live, a yellow watchman goby, was around 13 yrs. I still have a ton of mushroom corals from when I first started up along with green star polyps and anthelia (even tho I am trying to elimate it). I also have a mated pair of clarkii clowns with a sebae anemone which are over 10 yrs old.

pics,pics,pics,pics,pics,pics,pics,pics,pics,pics,pics,pics!:grumble:

Back