wontonflip's 125g build

Hehehehehehehe...pistol shrimp molt :D (yes, I'm out of things to post)

shrimp_molt.jpg

I just peeked at him...nice and yellow!

pistol_pic.jpg

So a few months ago, while I was on vacation, I did lose my coral beauty, chromis, and lawnmower blenny.

Luckily, Oceancrazy had fish for adoption! All it cost me was 1/4 tank of gas :D I got his yellow tang, lawnmower blenny, and coral beauty. He had a nice tank, and his fish looked super healthy.

Here are some awesome blurry pics :D

Here they are warming up in my sump, waiting for their drip lines:
2012-12-06163936.jpg

The only decent shot I could get of the CB:
2012-12-06163908.jpg

The LMB:
2012-12-06161328.jpg

Bright yellow tang:
2012-12-06161313.jpg

2012-12-06161306.jpg

Still in drip acclimation (had to run to the store to get more airline tubing, so they just sat in the sump in their bags. I tossed in some food (one piece of mysis at a time) and they ate. So they're definitely healthy. Can't wait to introduce them!

No GOOD pics, but here are pics anyway :P To lazy to get my camera. The Coral beauty is in hiding. Although he did come out to eat a few bites, as did the tang.

The tang getting cozy w/ Buster
buster-tang.jpg

Checkin' out the new digs:
tang1.jpg

LMB found a hidey hole
lmb3.jpg

LMB getting comfy
lmb1.jpg

Yeah the tang was definitely hounding after the foxface. Whether trying to dominate him, or trying to cozy up to him, I don't know yet. But either way, he better cut it out or Buster's going to jab him LOL He keeps puffing his spines when the tang sneaks up on him.

Naturally, I would spring a leak. :grumble: In my left overflow, there is a leak in the return bulkhead. Slow drip drip drip.

I think crisis averted...I just tightened the bulkhead LOL Keeping a watch on it. I don't know how it came loose, unless it's just an "over time" sort of thing.

Back