Yotes 125

Yeah I have to agree yote! Your tank is looking awesome. I really love what you have added. And I can't tell a difference with 20 more lbs of live rock. You will have it all in no time! Looks awesome.

this look almost just like the one i bought today yote i will post a pic tomarrow maybe we got the same one
[/quote]
P1000356.jpg

[/quote]

Don't worry bout Justin Yote. We can't afford fancy colored sticks, we don't all still live with our Mamas! I'm sure it will color up real nice. Are you running a Ca reactor yet? With that many sticks you must be having a heck of a time keeping KH and CA up right?

I've not hooked a reactor up yet.But I plan on having one on this tank.And I've not to dose anything in this tank yet.Calciums olny dropped to 420 since I set it up,and alkalinitys hanging right around 12 DKH.Not even done a water change yet.So I'm happy with it.
And Dustin would flip if knew I'd only gave 5 bucks for that Acro:D

Wow Yote your tank is coming along great. You are taking awesome pics these days, you will be winning POTM in no time.

Thanks Asklee
I've been shooting pics every night since I got my camera.Its almost become an obsession,just like my tank.

I love browned out SPS its like slowly unwrapping a present and waiting to see exactly what your getting. My two bigtime browned out ones are growing into amazingly colored acro's.

Yote what is the "cats paw" a stylophora? Whatever it is I dig it. Im really turning into a SPS junky.

I've not hooked a reactor up yet.But I plan on having one on this tank.And I've not to dose anything in this tank yet.Calciums olny dropped to 420 since I set it up,and alkalinitys hanging right around 12 DKH.Not even done a water change yet.So I'm happy with it.
And Dustin would flip if knew I'd only gave 5 bucks for that Acro:D

why would i flip over knowing how much you paid for it?

Thanks Asklee
I've been shooting pics every night since I got my camera.Its almost become an obsession,just like my tank.

I'm guessing you'll be taking that camera with you when you go out on one of your winter outdoor sessions...would be cool to see some awesome nature shots! Dont forget!

Just got done with my first 10% water change since the tank swap.
Everythings doing great so far.No sign of a cycle,no nitrates,no phosphates,PH hanging around the 8.49 to 8.05.Did have to add a dose of calcium last week.But she's stayed at 420 since then.
I'll update pics later tonight.

I love browned out SPS its like slowly unwrapping a present and waiting to see exactly what your getting. My two bigtime browned out ones are growing into amazingly colored acro's.

Yote what is the "cats paw" a stylophora? Whatever it is I dig it. Im really turning into a SPS junky.

You and I both, Ryan lol
I want a frag of that cat's paw Yote, what would you like in trade? :^:

Coralline aint all its cracked up to be Lion:D It got old having to scrape it all the time.

Dont know Jag.What kinda Millis ya got?

Thanks Reef.I'm slowly learning how to get clear pics:D

Heres one I almost lost to the anemone attack:
pinkmontialgae.jpg

You can see the algae where the anemone stung it.

This is another one the anemone almost killed,I thought it was gone for shore:
deepwateracro.jpg

This ones put on a 1/4" of new growth in the past few weeks:
newgrowth.jpg

Back