Yotes 125

Heres some quick shots of the new lights:
Heres how the moonlights are laid out:
moonlights.jpg

Not real happy about the color of the 10000K HQIs:
newlightsandrock.jpg

But it sure is nice to have the whole tank lit:D
newlights.jpg

Looking great man. The is awesome. That is a great deal. Your corals will love the 10K's, although "I" personally like the 14-15K look better. Some people say they get better growth out of the 10K, but it is a little whiter than I like it to look. What bulbs are you looking at replacing them with.

Hey Yote, your tank is ("i'm speechless"), WOW...

And that was one hell of a deal on those lights...you truly do have all the luck!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I'm a bit jealous....J/K Good Job!

Thanks guys.I like the lights,but will like em more when I get the funds to replace those 10K bulbs.
Dont think my fish like the new lights though.Both the new anthias and my red fairy wrasse decided to go carpet surfing while I was at work today.:grumble:
I mean WTF??? 3 fish in one day:frustrat:
So I'm back to 2 fish in a 125 gallon tank,the Atlantic blue tang and my LMB.
So now I've got to start looking at fish again.

I'll keep the lil feller:D He's my favorite fish.
I think their out of season Capt.We've had several people come into the store wanting to order ABTs,and we cant get em right now.

Sorry to hear that Yote. Maybe it was murder-suicide? Those are becoming all too common nowadays. Did they all happen to lose their jobs recently? What a weird coincidence though. I can't help but wonder if something startled the tank. That's the only thing I could think of to make so many fish jump at the same time.

Sorry to hear about your fish My firefish also went carpet surfing. I finally put mesh on the back of the canopy.

Sorry to hear that Yote. Maybe it was murder-suicide? Those are becoming all too common nowadays. Did they all happen to lose their jobs recently? What a weird coincidence though. I can't help but wonder if something startled the tank. That's the only thing I could think of to make so many fish jump at the same time.

Thats all I can think of to Biff,But I dont know what it could have been.Wasnt nobody home all day.But they have seemed more skiddish since I fired up the new lights.Maybe they dont like the shimmer lines the halides create:dunno:

Back