Yotes 125

Man that sucks about your losses. I wish my angels would get stuck in a powerhead! It's never the ones you want that take a dirt nap, isn't it?

Thanks y'all.But I cant say that I'm really bummed because of the fish.Of course it'd be a different story if it been one of SPS corals.

I decided I wanted to try something a little different.So I brought home a Red Tree Sponge today.Never tryed to keep one before,so thought I'd give it a try.
Pics tomorrow when I get home from work.

To quote RC:

:protest:How dare you post a comment about corals without pics. WE NEED PICS!

I think everyone's getting lazy with pics because of me. I post about new coral without having pics. It's rubbing off I think. lol

yote, I've had bad luck with sponges. Tried two and killed two. I was thinking of one of those tree sponges, thinking I might have better luck with that kind? Good luck with yours.

To quote RC:

:protest:How dare you post a comment about corals without pics. WE NEED PICS!

I think everyone's getting lazy with pics because of me. I post about new coral without having pics. It's rubbing off I think. lol

I got a good excuse though.The camera was in the truck and it raining like pouring piss out of a boot:mrgreen:

yote, I've had bad luck with sponges. Tried two and killed two. I was thinking of one of those tree sponges, thinking I might have better luck with that kind? Good luck with yours.

This is my first attempt at a sponge,and since it didnt cost me anything,I figured why not:D

I'll get the pics as soon as I get home from work:Cheers:

I got a good excuse though.The camera was in the truck and it raining like pouring piss out of a boot

sad, poor excuse yote. Ha. If it were hailing ice the size of a fist then I'd understand. But I think it was just a lack of effort and selfishness sir. Lol

I decided I wanted to try something a little different.So I brought home a Red Tree Sponge today.Never tryed to keep one before,so thought I'd give it a try.
Pics tomorrow when I get home from work.

I saw a BEAUTIFUL one at the LFS this weekend... sure wish I was ready to keep one...

One day!

Alright.Here it is:D
The Tree Sponge
RedTreeSponge.jpg

And heres a new shot of my Bottlebrush
7-06-09Bottlebrush.jpg

Still havnt figured out what species of acro this one is.
7-6-09Acro.jpg

This is what it looked like when I first brought it home.
UnknownAcro-1.jpg

Awesome! Yea, that is exactly what I saw @ the LFS this weekend.

Yote, In your bottom pic, Is that a Large Polyp Duncan in the background? (Green thing)...

As always, your photos look great!

Looking great yote!
Awesome! Yea, that is exactly what I saw @ the LFS this weekend.

Yote, In your bottom pic, Is that a Large Polyp Duncan in the background? (Green thing)...

As always, your photos look great!
Looks like the remains of a frogspawn to me.

Back