Yotes 75

Same here Doc.I went back to pulling sheet metal the next day,even though I hurt.Swore I would kill the next SOB that told me it DIDNT hurt.

Biff, you have no idea. Their ain't no pain like a strange man slicing into your scrotum and, well....you get the idea.

-Doc

Nice SPS yote I do the same s*&^% I go in for water and come out with a coral. For the pics I use a tripod then set a timmer. fish tanks give off so little light that even on digital cameras the shutter speed is like 1/500 to 1/2500 of a second and even though that seems fast its almost impossible to hold "perfectly" still.

Finally broke down and replaced my T-5 bulbs.
newbulbs.jpg

Now I can see every little purple spot thats growing on the glass.

Also lost Copper the copperband butterfly.
Copperband.jpg

I assume that he either got his snout in one of my koralias or got it caught between the rocks,since it was nearly torn off.
Either way,R.I.P,Copper.

Yep dead fish always sucks I thought copper butterfly fish werent reef safe?
The lights do look bad ass though it looks more flashy.

Thanks y'all.
I had Copper for right at 6 months.Came in from work and seen him swimming eraticlly.Went to check,and his snout was torn off.I figure he was chasing a pod or something and got it into one of the koralias.Other than that he was healthy and fat.
Traded my sixline a couple a weeks ago.He wouldnt stay out of the over flow,and I was tired of fishing him out.But I want a fairy wrasse anyway.So I got one of them last night.I'll get pics as soon as he decides to come out of the rock.

Back