Yotes 75

great video yote, i like it a lot..nice pics!!!..those frag has grown a lot since the las time i saw a pic of your tank..is that coraline at the back of your tank?? darng!!

Picked this baby up today:
purpleacro.jpg

Went in just to get a water sample double checked and just couldnt resist.

On a side note,going on 5 months with Copper the copperband.

That is a pretty coral yote! Any way we can get an updated FTS? I was never really into SPS but if I can get this cap growing I will really be into it. Exspecially after seeing yours. Do you keep softy's anymore?

I'll get an up-dated FTS tomorrow.My lights are off for the night now,plus my foxface stung the crap out of me when I was feeding him a few minutes ago.So my ego is to bruised to try right now.

LOL Was he mean, deffensive, or just scared when he did it? Just corius, but what did it feel like?

puss, it feels like a feather brushing past a nipple - not painful at all!!!

-Doc

Yeah,thats what they said about getting a vasectomy too.:grumble::mrgreen:

Bobby,I'm more pissed at myself for not paying attention to what I was doing.Foxy gets pretty excited when I put a seaweed sheet in the clip and I just didnt pay attention to where he was at.I went to move the clip and bumped his fin spines.

Yeah,thats what they said about getting a vasectomy too.:grumble::mrgreen:

Yote, I felt the same way. I had no idea how much it would hurt. I was even dumb enough to go back to work afterward. Ouch. The urologist even had the nerve to yell out "oops" during the procedure. I was not happy.

-Doc

Back