Yotes 75

Y'all making me worry about Copper,Not really though.
As of today,he's chowing down on whatever it is in my rocks that he loves.
And has actually gotten quiet a bit fatter since I added him.
But if he kicks the bucket,then my nassareious(sp?) will get a good feast.

Bout ready to start flushing damn hermits though,they keep crawling all over my red goni and keeping it closed up.:mad!!::pissed::censored:

I know the feeling.I had to put my goni in the fuge because everything harassed it when I fed it.I guess your going to have to do the soda bottle trick.

I have not had a problem with things eating my goni's food. I also don't hand feed it. It seems to do OK. I do squirt in that liquid food and is floats around the water column. It is too small for fishies to eat so just the corals get it. I do that three times a week

-Doc

No more hermits in my tank.I put ever single on a them basterds in with Jefferson Davis.
We'll see how they like them apples.

Doc,The MAIN hermit was just sitting on my Goni,I flipped that damn hermit to the other side of the tank and he came right back with 4 of home boys.
So now all 5 hermits are in the mantis tank.:death:

:censored:hermits

here is what you do. take a half empty fifth of Vodka and set it on a stump. load a #8 shot shell into your 12 guage. drop the hermits down into the barrel of the rifle. Point and shoot. end of problem. they get a vodka bath, which is humane, just ask anyone who posts here, and you get satisfaction. Plus, you can do it in your backyard, I imagine

-Doc

I'd rather watch the the f&#hers get hammered by Jefferson Davis.

No body ever said I was humane when I'm pissed.:mrgreen:

My red hermit got his A$$ hauled off to the LFS, he ate my Green digitata down to the frag plug,

I was gonna boil him and eat him but i thought naaaa better not lol!

Not enough meat on a hermit for me.
Got up this morning though and saw that Jefferson had supper last night.

Noticed my yellow tang was missing a few minutes ago.Went and looked for him.
He was laying between the rock and the back glass,deader than 4 o'clock.
He was doing great,eatting,swimming all over the tank,picking some hair off the rock work,and was even eatting some of the seaweed sheet I put in for him when I went to bed last night.
DAMN,DAMN,DOUBLE DAMN.

Thats the last time I'll bring a fish home the day it comes into my LFS.:grumble::censored::mad!!::pissed::frustrat::pooh:double:pooh::pooh:

Well,I know I'm slow,but here are a couple of pics of my Red Goni.
Ya'll over look the hair.
redgoni.jpg

goni.jpg

The hair is finally starting to let up some.

love that goni. I still haven't been able to find me one. When I do, I will buy me one. they are so pretty

-Doc

Back