ZyberGobys 90 build has begun!!!

Hey can I twist your arm in to bringing me a frag of the Magic Soup Birds Nest to the FFM in March? I see your going to be selling there.

Mine is not ready to frag but good news my buddy metrokat grows it that's where I got mine :) and should have that and loads more for sale and wait your going awesome you can be the first living reefer I meet in person :) . In my frag tank will be lobos acans blastos zoa plays leathers NPS and maybe some SPS
Hey can I twist your arm in to bringing me a frag of the Magic Soup Birds Nest to the FFM in March? I see your going to be selling there.

Mine is not ready to frag but good news my buddy metrokat grows it that's where I got mine :) and should have that and loads more for sale and wait your going awesome you can be the first living reefer I meet in person :) . In my frag tank will be lobos acans blastos zoa plays leathers NPS and maybe some SPS
Nice, it will be great to meet you , I can't wait to see your frag tank.

So does that mean I'll get bough out hahahaha :D J/K. I cant wait to see the PEA booth, Metrokat booth also my local clubs booth CDMAS who is giving me the spot I have there :D also keep your eye's out for Phil Quindara's booth, Vermont Aquatics and Jason Foxx

Last edited:
Thanks and here is a sneak peek of what I have so far.

Med Rainbow Lobo

$50

Acan Lord Colonie

$70 /20+ Heads

Blasto Red/Orange Wells

$30 /3 Heads

Blasto wells Pink/Green/Red

$15 /1 heas

Green Chalice

$15 /3 Large Eyes

Mums Chalice

$15 /3 large Eyes

Colt Leather

$15

Lavender Blade Gorg

$10 /3-5” stalks

Kenya Tree

$8

Mohawk Plays

$10 /3-5 Heads

Papa Smurfs Zoa

$15 /3-5 Heads

Wrath of GOD Zoa

$15 /5 Heads

Superman Mushrooms

$15 /2 heads

Toadstool Leathers

$13 / 1”

Glove Polyps

$10 / 1"

Button Polyps

$9 /3-4 Heads

Orange Monti Cap

$10 /1”

What does the mums chalice look like?
Its pink, gray, blue and lines of white/yellow.
________________________________________________________________________________

Also like to add I've completed my sign
IMG_1185.jpg

Last edited:
My light so far I've been waiting on parts for the past few days now due to my funds its going to be tight but here's fingers crossed to getting done in time. I have my Rapid press kit for the show coming, my t-shirts to come in, bags my business cards to do final proofing. Still waiting on a reply from EVS to get back to me. It's been crazy just over a month to go.With loads to do yet so hoping for amazing :D. but yes here is my light thus far.

Final will look like:
UV-G
RB-B-RB-CW-B-RB
RB-B-RB-CE-RB-B
G-UV

null_zps6e4eb99e.jpg

Back