Zybers project

ok new photos coming soon of new corals & I'm going to do vid soon of the peroxide (3%) on some hair growth in my tank. im going to drain the tank just like Smitty did. then using a spray bottle I got from dollar tree I will spary all my rock and coral let it sit for 3min then refill. Once I refill I'll let the tank set for a couple hours then shoot vid of how things turned out for me. so once I get my time off I will do this vacation starts Dec 31 2011. so please keep your eyes peeled ;)

That would have to be a sticky!! GOod luck Zyber

Right hahaha I'm going to do it in a few days when I'm on vacation that way i can take my time. I'll do some updates also just to show the effects over a few days. I will be doing 100% spray bottle. my fish friends will be put in the 20g for the time being until everything is all done with. well thats the plan at lest.

Ok got the new corals the other day got a photo of each to share :D

Pink Pulsating Xenia got this for a steal of $5.00 :bounce:

IMAG0584.jpg

Purple eyed orange green skirt this was what was on the tag when I got them. any one know what they are ?
IMAG0585-1.jpg

My lady loves me :) this is part of what I go for Xmas and its for my tank yay :D
The kitty Charlie she was inspecting everything...
IMAG0587.jpg

Last edited:
Mine got my a brain too justin! Check out my 29G thread i took pics :p

Maybe they are telling us something by getting us brains for christmas HA

Snapped this photo this morning rebuilt the reef slightly.
IMAG0590.jpg

I just want to add I wish it was later in the morning when every thing was bloomed I was a bit over zealous to snap a photo this morning. nothing was really awake yet same with myself on that note lmao...

new corals coming soon :D!!!!!! But first the algae control :Cheers:

also have to add i got the shelf rock yesterday and Steve from http://reefrocks.net/ hooked me up. I ordered 4 but got 7 shelf's it was $18 for the rock and $10 shipping to NYS and got here in 8 days USPS probably due to the holiday load. But he had the order ready to go the night I ordered the rock. I'm defanitly goingto use him again for all my builds..... Also A huge thanks to Justin for informing me about him.

Last edited:
Back