Zybers project

Well we will see here in a few hours. Just waiting for the door bell. Then I will let you know the verdict.

ok thanks bro my fingers are crossed most of all for the hammer that hammer has been through so much its survived thus far I hope it makes it because when it is happy it just takes off like a weed.... I started off with a mother branch of 4 heads in 5months I had about 15 heads fragged it down and got a bit of shop cred for my frags. I really want that to make it because it can help you pay off the black widow bite once it takes off. The frag I sent you was half of my mother branch :Cheers:
that hammer per head at my LFS go's for 79.99-89.99 per head. online I've seen it for about 112 a head.

Nice!! Thanks.... Yeah that spider got the best of me..... At least it wasn't one of my kids.... I'll take one any day so they don't have to deal with that pain. It was horrible. But hey it's over with now, time to get these frags going and send you some soon enough.

o.o when you said spider bite i thought it was a metaphor for a tank crash or something!

Hope your okay!

Ps Zyber where is this smexi hammer? i want to see it now lol

o.o when you said spider bite i thought it was a metaphor for a tank crash or something!

Hope your okay!

Ps Zyber where is this smexi hammer? i want to see it now lol

are you propositioning me Kelz.....hahaha
But yeah here's my hammer like you asked :D
IMAG0164.jpg

Here's what I got

Justins Favia

IMAG1071_edit0.jpg

Some zoa :D
IMAG1072_edit0.jpg

the zoa between the snail and the blue shroom
IMAG1073_edit0.jpg

the zoa between the shrooms and Kenya these i love the photo sucks there green lashes with a blueish /purple skirt :D Oh yeah the red shroom and the one with the funky colors i got last weekend :D
IMAG1074_edit0.jpg

the shrooms i did not get a photo of :( Im going to wait till they are happy more than they are they went timey on me they were the size of half dollars but now the size of dimes so they will wait :D

Vary nice Matt :D and thanks
Soon Justin will have some of the spoils of my coral hunt hahaha.... sent him a few gifts last week though we went through hell with shipping. grrrr

What happened with shipping? I'm starting to buy some zoa rocks to start fragging. Hopefully frag enough to buy some better lights and skimmer. At least that's the plan. Here's a nIce rock I bought last week for $30 but had a $10 gift card.
dbf3099e.jpg

Hard to tell from crappy iPhone 3s but they are orange and green kinda of like hurricane color.

Last edited:
Back