200gal built in wall

flip777-albums-200gal-build-picture848-100-2559.jpg

flip777-albums-200gal-build-picture849-100-2557.jpg

A little of today

I couldnt of done it without you guys ecspecially bifferwine and PRC. Even though bifferwine is grumpy she still is wise.Thanks you all

Algae scrubber is working its startig to turn green. I will post pic later having server 505 problem.This shit sucks I only have this problem on this web site.

I am Debating on my next light set-up. It's not watts that you need, its the lumens that coral and fish need. I am debating on 2 solor domes with 1 LED panel in the center, or I am going with 4 LED panels, or I go with 6 T-5's with LED bulbs. I want to go where I use the least amount of electricity. I curently have 4 pumps running on 10 solor cells that I had put together. My pumps havent slowed down at all. I have a meterthat tells me the amps going through the system and if it did fail they automatically switch over to cycle off 1 8v battery(golf cart).

Does anyone ever get on reef central. Yellow tank kicked me off there a year ago for no reason. It's got alot of learning info on it. I was banned for a year. There was a lady on there her daughter was being stocked by a boy and I told her to punch him with a padlock in her fingers and the next thing I knew that SOB kicked me off.

Last edited:
It has alot more resources to look up on stuff without asking others, easy to post pictures and alot more

this site is still better. its better to ask questions and get help from multiple people rather than having some smart-ass get all high and mighty and call you ignorant and stupid. That site is just filled with a bunch of bullies.

living reefs is WAY better and just because we don't have "alot" more resources to lookup without having to ask its easy to post pictures and everyone here is always ready to answer questions.

this site is still better. its better to ask questions and get help from multiple people rather than having some smart-ass get all high and mighty and call you ignorant and stupid. That site is just filled with a bunch of bullies.

living reefs is WAY better and just because we don't have "alot" more resources to lookup without having to ask its easy to post pictures and everyone here is always ready to answer questions.
I would have to agree there are a bunch of dicks on that site. I think there all DR.s or pussys because they will boot you off for expressing your opinion trust me

Your tank is looking good! I love the in wall look, as well as the look from the bedroom, great job on it! I'm getting ready to build my algae scrubber, Probably going to do it on Monday since I have the day off.

Well I am working on my 3rd week with the algae scrubber and it is working great. As soon as I get pictures to download I will post them

Back