93g cube of AWESOME!

The light should be here today for the tank!! I'm sittin here in anicipation for this thing! In the meanwhile... Yesterday my hubby made a list of fish he wants. Two things I crossed off automatically but the others seem fine. What do you guys think?

Lyretail hogfish(already have)
White tail bristle tooth tang
Leopard wrasse
Lemonpeel hybrid angelfish(just like a normal one just with a black tail)
2 engineer gobies
2 two spot gobies
A small group of blue reef chromis

Does this list seem okay? Of course I won't be adding them all at once or for a little while yet but if I have to make adjustments I want to figure that out now. Also what fish on my list should I add first? I was wanting a school of anthias but live aquaria says they need 125g tank :( if anybody has some other cool fish suggestions on open to it! I don like what everyone else has so give me some cool and unusual fish.
wow that sounds vary nice :D cant wait to see pics when your done :D

It's here and it's hanging and I'm bursting with excitement and happiness!! I looove this light!! Here's the pics!!

7a0a0e7c.jpg

44f3b0f8.jpg

67274f08.jpg

White and blue Max power
0ae9b0d5.jpg

f334ccbd.jpg

b22cfc99.jpg

3ed6b221.jpg

9115fd16.jpg

Just white
115bfabc.jpg

Just blue
40bf1419.jpg

Thanks guys! I am very impressed with this light. I thought I was going to need two to cover the tank but I guess not!!

The tank won't be ready for corals for a little bit yet. Still cycling at the moment. No idea how long that is gonna take lol thanks for the offer though :)

Wow pretty awesome!! It's so sleek! Cool tank, can't wait to see it up and running with coral and fish !!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! This tank is going to be awesome! I can't wait until I can add my corals and fish!! Just wish cycling didn't take so dang long lol

I love that your going for the engineering gobies, i love them so much, Gotta be one of my favourites ever. Soon as i get a bigger tank im getting one. They look so awesome fully grown.

Back